I am a very inexperienced European train traveler, hoping to get some easy-to-understand advice on how to travel by train from Lake Como to Salzburg with the least amount of connections.
And then after a few days in Salzburg, I want to go to Amsterdam.
So my question is:
What is the fastest route? I don't mind leaving from the Milan train station, if that gives me better train options. I would LOVE to take a sleeper/night train if that is an option.
I've read some forums about getting from Lake Como to Salzburg on Fodors, but they were posted 4 years ago. I'm sure things have changed since then.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 3 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 7 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 8 Iceland rental camper company
- 9 retruning to US with souveniers
- 10 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Iceland car rental agencies
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 10 days in London in early December
- 21 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 25 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows