We're going back to Paris and have discovered a couple of t+ Metro tickets left over from a carnet we bought last trip in 2011.
Is there a way to tell whether they have been used by looking at the tickets? -- There's always a chance that we just forgot to throw them out after we used them.
I understand that they do not expire -- assuming the fare hasn't increased...is that correct? The single fare was 1.70€ then and seems to the the same now...though the carnet price has increased since then,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 7 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 8 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 9 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 12 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 13 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 St Denis Cathedral
- 19 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 20 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 21 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 22 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 23 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Dublin or Amsterdam?