First of all is MUC the main/best airport in Munich? In fact, even before that, I really want to get to Innsbruck, is MUC then train the most economical way?? I went to bahn.de but they have a lot of jargon even on the english language site, for example, they think everyone knows what ICE is, but when I searched on their site for it, it had 0 findings, and it's not on the FAQ and there is no glossary. Also, there seems to be a E19 train and then the next price is ~E44 for 2nd class, it seems a big gap...
How to take train from Munich airport to Innsbruck HBf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Local Tour in Provence?
- 5 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 5am arrival in Dublin
- 8 10 Hours in Brussels
- 9 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 10 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 11 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 15 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 What are the best places to see in England
- 18 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 19 Transportation in Barcelona
- 20 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 21 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 22 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris