First of all is MUC the main/best airport in Munich? In fact, even before that, I really want to get to Innsbruck, is MUC then train the most economical way?? I went to bahn.de but they have a lot of jargon even on the english language site, for example, they think everyone knows what ICE is, but when I searched on their site for it, it had 0 findings, and it's not on the FAQ and there is no glossary. Also, there seems to be a E19 train and then the next price is ~E44 for 2nd class, it seems a big gap...
How to take train from Munich airport to Innsbruck HBf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 2 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 3 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 4 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 5 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 6 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 9 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 10 Transports in Santorini
- 11 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 13 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 18 Olive Oil
- 19 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 25 Trip Report : North of Spain