It is so true (from my European point of view).
And I would add the running shoes (yes, still!). And the windbreakers. And ill-cut and ill-fitting ladies slacks (if they do not wear yoga pants). And running around with a water bottle in hand. Always. And grossly obese persons eating icecream and complaining about small portions in Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 2 God Save the Queen?
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 5 Frankfurt to UK
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 14 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 16 Iceland
- 17 Paris to Italy
- 18 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 19 Milan or Turin
- 20 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 23 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 24 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 25 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct