It is so true (from my European point of view).
And I would add the running shoes (yes, still!). And the windbreakers. And ill-cut and ill-fitting ladies slacks (if they do not wear yoga pants). And running around with a water bottle in hand. Always. And grossly obese persons eating icecream and complaining about small portions in Europe.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 2 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 3 First time in London
- 4 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 5 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 scotland
- 13 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 14 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 15 Ischia
- 16 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 17 Barcelona
- 18 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 19 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 20 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 23 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 24 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents