We have to decide how to split 5 nights between Dubrovnik and Split in May (2 nights in one destination and 3 in the other). For those that have been to both places, which would do and why?
We enjoy strolling, cafes, and sightseeing, but are less interested in time on the beach and too many museums.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Italy
- 4 4 Days in Tuscany
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 15 Revised itinerary for italy
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 22 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 23 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 24 Amalfi Coast help
- 25 Paris Metro