Starting the planning for a spring 2014 trip to Italy. We would like to spend 6-7 nights exploring Puglia, so I am seeking ideas/advice from those who have gone before us. We are thinking picking two places to stay, and exploring from there. Thoughts, favorite places?
How to split a week in Puglia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 2 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 3 Ireland or Scotland
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 6 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 7 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 8 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 9 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 10 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 Autumn in Paris
- 17 Weekend in Norfolk
- 18 Athens at New Years
- 19 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 20 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 21 Cotswold Churches
- 22 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 23 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 24 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 25 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia