Starting the planning for a spring 2014 trip to Italy. We would like to spend 6-7 nights exploring Puglia, so I am seeking ideas/advice from those who have gone before us. We are thinking picking two places to stay, and exploring from there. Thoughts, favorite places?
How to split a week in Puglia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 2 Italy/ Spain in December
- 3 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 4 Venice - things to do?
- 5 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 6 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 7 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 8 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 9 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 10 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 11 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 12 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 13 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 14 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 15 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 16 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 17 Please help me give good travel advice
- 18 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 19 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 20 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 21 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 22 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 23 ideas for Portugal please
- 24 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 25 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy