Starting the planning for a spring 2014 trip to Italy. We would like to spend 6-7 nights exploring Puglia, so I am seeking ideas/advice from those who have gone before us. We are thinking picking two places to stay, and exploring from there. Thoughts, favorite places?
How to split a week in Puglia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 2 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 5 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 6 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 7 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 8 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 9 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 10 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 11 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 12 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 13 CROATIA SPLIT
- 14 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 15 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 16 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 17 Porto to Lisbon
- 18 How to make this adventure work?
- 19 where to stay in Germany
- 20 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 21 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 22 Spending money in Italy?
- 23 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 24 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 25 Theater in London