Starting the planning for a spring 2014 trip to Italy. We would like to spend 6-7 nights exploring Puglia, so I am seeking ideas/advice from those who have gone before us. We are thinking picking two places to stay, and exploring from there. Thoughts, favorite places?
How to split a week in Puglia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 Medieval Tallinn
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 15 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 16 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 17 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 18 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris