Starting the planning for a spring 2014 trip to Italy. We would like to spend 6-7 nights exploring Puglia, so I am seeking ideas/advice from those who have gone before us. We are thinking picking two places to stay, and exploring from there. Thoughts, favorite places?
How to split a week in Puglia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 2 Paris Bastille Day
- 3 River Cruise
- 4 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 5 Potential trip - Balkans
- 6 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 7 car rental agency
- 8 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 9 Italy for 5 nights!
- 10 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 11 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 12 scotland trave;
- 13 Paris Art Galleries
- 14 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 15 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 16 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 17 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 18 Croatia help
- 19 Accommodation
- 20 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 21 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 22 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 23 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 24 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 25 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??