Starting the planning for a spring 2014 trip to Italy. We would like to spend 6-7 nights exploring Puglia, so I am seeking ideas/advice from those who have gone before us. We are thinking picking two places to stay, and exploring from there. Thoughts, favorite places?
How to split a week in Puglia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 2 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 3 buying souviners and art
- 4 Napoli logistics
- 5 Spain in late November/early December
- 6 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 7 Italy food budget
- 8 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 9 Train tickets France and Spain
- 10 Positano in high season???
- 11 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 12 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Scandinavian Tour
- 15 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 16 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 19 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 20 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 21 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 22 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 23 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 24 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 25 Travel services for Spain