We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?
- 1 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 2 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 3 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 4 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 5 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 6 day trips from Stuttgart
- 7 London Evening Activity
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 12 RHK's heading to Europe
- 13 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 14 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 15 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 16 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 17 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 18 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 19 rand versus euro
- 20 Germany and Italy
- 21 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 24 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 25 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?