We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 2 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 3 If Greece exits
- 4 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 5 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 6 Spanish air controllers strikes in July 2015
- 7 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 8 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 9 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 10 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 11 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 12 Is my Scotland itinerary doable?
- 13 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 14 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 15 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 16 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 17 1 day in the Black Forest
- 18 French Basque country
- 19 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 20 Rome Walking Guide
- 21 Travelling outside of Stockholm
- 22 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 23 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 24 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 25 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?