We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 8 Chania
- 9 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 10 Car rental in Santorini port
- 11 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 12 Renting a car in Greece
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 15 renting a car in greece
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?