We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 4 May get together in Paris
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Day trips from Florence
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 15 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 16 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 19 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 20 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 St Denis Cathedral
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?