We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 2 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 3 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 4 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 5 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 6 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 7 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 8 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 9 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 13 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 14 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 15 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 16 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 22 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Drawing courses in Paris
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...