We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 8 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 9 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 10 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 Sicily
- 13 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 14 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 15 car for four adults and four bikes
- 16 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 21 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 22 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 23 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 24 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?