We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 2 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 3 Andalucia in December
- 4 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 5 Budapest Hotels
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 8 First trip to Italy
- 9 Ireland & Scotland
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 London's Must Sights!
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 14 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 15 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 20 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 21 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 22 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 23 4 days in switzerland
- 24 Vienna or Budapest?
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?