We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 4 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 12 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 13 Cell Phone Question
- 14 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 17 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 18 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 19 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 23 Help required with Itinerary
- 24 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?