We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Venice, just arrived
- 3 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 4 Central London Hotels
- 5 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 6 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 7 Help for San Sebastian
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 3 days in Rome
- 10 2 Days in Rome
- 11 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 12 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 15 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 16 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 17 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 18 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 19 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 20 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Help with Madrid Location
- 23 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?