We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 2 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 3 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 4 5 Day itinerary
- 5 http://www.supplementoffers.org/exoslim/
- 6 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 12 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 13 Our European adventures
- 14 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 15 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 16 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 17 Spain Trip Report
- 18 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 19 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 20 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 21 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 22 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 23 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 CDG international flight
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?