We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG@@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Pay attention to your watches !
- 3 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 6 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Venice/Mestre
- 9 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 10 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 11 Italy Car Scam
- 12 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 13 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 16 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 19 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 23 Quizz !
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Our future trip to Greece
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?