We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Days in Tuscany
- 2 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 3 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Sacred Christian Places in Athens
- 6 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 7 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 8 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 9 Mirrors?
- 10 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 11 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 12 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 13 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 14 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 15 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 16 Looking for a lists of outside markets in Paris
- 17 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 18 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 19 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 20 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 21 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 22 On line site to buy football tickets Lazio vs Milan 1 November 2015
- 23 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 24 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 25 Bus ticket to Siena
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?