We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 5 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 6 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 7 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 8 visa appointment experience
- 9 First Trip to Europe!
- 10 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 13 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 14 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 15 4 week trip Turkey
- 16 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 17 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 18 Holiday in Austria
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 Rue des Rosiers
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 25 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?