We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need a couple of trail suggestions in Alpe Siusi
- 2 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 3 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 4 Restaurant recommendatins for a Special ocassion in Venice
- 5 Volcanoes! Glaciers! Puffins!! - 15 days around the Ring Road of Iceland
- 6 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 7 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 8 Things to book in advance in Italy
- 9 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 10 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 11 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead
- 12 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 13 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 14 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 15 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 16 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 17 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 18 Help me decide between these 3 agriturismos in Southern Tuscany. .
- 19 Luggage Storage in London
- 20 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 21 Tolls in VIENNA-BUDAPEST-ZAGREB-GRAZ-BRATISLAVA-PRAGUE?
- 22 An October day in the Luberon
- 23 Alsace
- 24 My summer in Paris
- 25 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?