We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 2 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 3 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 4 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 5 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 6 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 7 Day on the Rhine
- 8 12-14 day Europe vacation
- 9 Macarons!
- 10 Split to Venice. Help!
- 11 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 12 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 13 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 14 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 15 ideas for Portugal please
- 16 Bus ride to Positano
- 17 2 Days in Brussels
- 18 French rental car advice needed
- 19 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 20 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 21 Apartment rental in Dublin
- 22 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 23 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 24 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 25 London & Cotswolds Hotels