We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 4 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 5 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 6 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 7 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 8 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 9 this is a test
- 10 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 11 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 12 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 13 Cornwall and Germany
- 14 Rome
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 17 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 18 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Cars in France
- 20 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 21 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 22 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 23 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 24 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 25 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?