We are planning to stay a few days in Portugal on the way to Rome.
Our son was in Portugal before and he recommends staying 3 full days in Lisbon.
on the 4th day take a train to Sintra, spend the whole day exploring Sintra and return to Lisbon.
The next day take a train to Porto. Stay 2 full days in Porto.
Would you recommend spending more time in Lisbon and taking more day trips from there?
We do not want to rent a car, but there seems to be a possibility to go to Óbidos, Nazaré, Fátima and Batalha with a tour company. See the link:
Would you recommend doing it?
Also would you recommend taking a day trip to Evora from Lisbon?
Would you recommend taking a day trip to Coimbra from Porto or Lisbon?
How to split a few days between Lisbon and Porto with day trips.NO car?
- 1 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 2 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 3 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 5 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 6 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 7 Germany and Italy
- 8 Changing of the Guard
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 11 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 12 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 13 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 14 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 15 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 16 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 17 London Evening Activity
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 20 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 21 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 22 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 23 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 24 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 25 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.