I am planning a trip to Europe in late September/ early October and I plan to spend 10 or 11 days in Spain. We will be coming from Zurich, so a direct flight into Barcelona seems to be the cheapest and quickest way of getting there. I also have a flight out of Barcelona the last day. We are a couple in our 20s and are okay taking the time to travel to different parts of the country, since I'm not sure when we will ever get back. I am thinking of spending the first five days in Barcelona, then taking the train to Sevilla and splitting the next five days between Sevilla and Grenada. We will either fly or take the train from Sevilla to Barcelona on the last day.
Do you have suggestions on the best way to travel between Sevilla and Grenada, and Sevilla and Barcelona? Also, are there any other recommended plans or cities in these areas that you would suggest? I have certainly done research on Spain but there is only so much I can learn from a travel book. Our main interests are the culture, beautiful scenery and architecture, and food and wine (museums and ruins are not our priorities). I realize it would be smarter to spend the entire time in one area of Spain, but my husband is dying to see Barcelona (I've been there twice and love it) and I would love to spend time in Sevilla/Grenada (we've never been).
I'd appreciate any feedback you could give - thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 선시티바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라べ인터넷바카라
- 2 무료카지노게임■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ヘ바카라
- 3 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 6 2 weeks Europe trip
- 7 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 8 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 11 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 12 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 13 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 14 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 15 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 16 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 21 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 22 Dublin Leap Card
- 23 vegetarian in spain
- 24 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 25 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December