My parents have been planning our second European trip and we will be going in July of 2012. We will be coming from Marseilles on our way to Barcelona. We will driving fom Marseille and want to spend a day and night in Andorra. Where would you recommned to stay and see? We want to see the beauty. Thanks!
How to spend a day in Andorra?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 2 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Train travel in Europe
- 5 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Prague Main Train Station
- 11 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 12 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 13 When to visit Provence updated info
- 14 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 17 Itinerary Questions
- 18 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 19 Medieval Tallinn
- 20 Italian language schools
- 21 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Moldova and Transnistiria