Looking for some advice about the 9 full nights I have planned for a south of France trip I have planned from 8 Sep to 18 Sep. Will be arriving into Lyon (4pm) and headed to Paris on the 18th. I am interested in spending time in Lyon, Avignon, Marseille, Nice and Monaco. My wife and I are interested in a relaxed pace in each, nothing too rushed. From our research, we are thinking 2 nights in each and potentially 3 in Nice, however am unsure if I am trying to undertake too much?
My wife and I would like to visit wineries, tour the local sights in each place, eat delicious food and take it easy. Would the days above be too hectic. I have some tours arrange 1 night in each. While I accept I can't see everything, but would this give us a good feel for the place?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Istanbul at Easter
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Happy birthday ATM
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 tickets for Wimbledon
- 7 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 24 hours in Paris
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 13 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 14 Keukenhof in May?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 17 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 18 Insurance on rental car options
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 21 Renting a car in Greece
- 22 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?