Looking for some advice about the 9 full nights I have planned for a south of France trip I have planned from 8 Sep to 18 Sep. Will be arriving into Lyon (4pm) and headed to Paris on the 18th. I am interested in spending time in Lyon, Avignon, Marseille, Nice and Monaco. My wife and I are interested in a relaxed pace in each, nothing too rushed. From our research, we are thinking 2 nights in each and potentially 3 in Nice, however am unsure if I am trying to undertake too much?
My wife and I would like to visit wineries, tour the local sights in each place, eat delicious food and take it easy. Would the days above be too hectic. I have some tours arrange 1 night in each. While I accept I can't see everything, but would this give us a good feel for the place?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune France
- 2 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 3 advance tickets?
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 38 Days in Paris
- 7 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 A week in Paris
- 10 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 15 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 16 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 25 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?