Looking for some advice about the 9 full nights I have planned for a south of France trip I have planned from 8 Sep to 18 Sep. Will be arriving into Lyon (4pm) and headed to Paris on the 18th. I am interested in spending time in Lyon, Avignon, Marseille, Nice and Monaco. My wife and I are interested in a relaxed pace in each, nothing too rushed. From our research, we are thinking 2 nights in each and potentially 3 in Nice, however am unsure if I am trying to undertake too much?
My wife and I would like to visit wineries, tour the local sights in each place, eat delicious food and take it easy. Would the days above be too hectic. I have some tours arrange 1 night in each. While I accept I can't see everything, but would this give us a good feel for the place?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Madrid/Lisbon
- 4 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 5 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 6 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 9 Day trips around Vienna
- 10 Greek fuel cost
- 11 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 12 Dog friendly hotels
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Cambridge in May
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?