Looking for some advice about the 9 full nights I have planned for a south of France trip I have planned from 8 Sep to 18 Sep. Will be arriving into Lyon (4pm) and headed to Paris on the 18th. I am interested in spending time in Lyon, Avignon, Marseille, Nice and Monaco. My wife and I are interested in a relaxed pace in each, nothing too rushed. From our research, we are thinking 2 nights in each and potentially 3 in Nice, however am unsure if I am trying to undertake too much?
My wife and I would like to visit wineries, tour the local sights in each place, eat delicious food and take it easy. Would the days above be too hectic. I have some tours arrange 1 night in each. While I accept I can't see everything, but would this give us a good feel for the place?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 International Flight Question
- 12 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 15 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days