Quick question - how do you send a fax to France from the USA? What is the +33?
I tried (011) then the remaing numbers but it didn't work.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 2 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 3 London Paris
- 4 Shopping in Paris
- 5 Lost speeding fine notice
- 6 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 7 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 8 Luggage on trains/security?
- 9 London dining service charge
- 10 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 11 Norwegian air
- 12 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 15 Early flight from Nice
- 16 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 17 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 18 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 19 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 20 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 21 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 22 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 23 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 24 Day trips by train from Milan
- 25 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip