I have 7 days.
Fly in to Paris and my return flight is also from Paris.
Thinking of staying in Paris for 2 nights and spend rest of 5 days travelling acrosss switzerland and return to Paris for my return flight.
Please advise the best possible itinerary.
Thinking of taking a family euro rail pass too. Thanks
How to see best things in France and Switzerland in 7 days
I have 7 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 2 April in Madrid
- 3 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 4 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 5 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 6 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 7 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 8 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 9 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 10 Amsterday > Bruges
- 11 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 12 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 13 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 14 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 15 Great restaurants in Italy
- 16 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 17 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 18 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 19 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 20 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 21 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 22 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 23 CDG questions
- 24 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 25 Amalfi coast in May