I am a little confused about reserving at Lascaux II. I understand that the tickets can be purchased at a tourist office in Montignac. However, do I drive to Montignac to purchase the tickets a few days in advance, or is it possible to buy the tickets on the same day I want to visit Lascaux II?
In the alternative, can I call Lascaux II directly to reserve and then pick up the tickets there before the tour?
Also, if someone could post a link or advise of schedule of tours in English, I would certainly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료바다이야기게임 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 리오카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라ヶ온라인바카라
- 3 바카라따는법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노사이트ヂ카지노사이트
- 4 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 5 2 weeks Europe trip
- 6 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 10 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 11 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 12 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 13 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 14 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 15 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 16 dinner jackets
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 19 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 20 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 21 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles