I am a little confused about reserving at Lascaux II. I understand that the tickets can be purchased at a tourist office in Montignac. However, do I drive to Montignac to purchase the tickets a few days in advance, or is it possible to buy the tickets on the same day I want to visit Lascaux II?
In the alternative, can I call Lascaux II directly to reserve and then pick up the tickets there before the tour?
Also, if someone could post a link or advise of schedule of tours in English, I would certainly appreciate it.
How to reserve/purchase tickets for Lascaux II
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 3 Globus Tours
- 4 Help with Madrid Location
- 5 Italy and Greece
- 6 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 9 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 10 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 11 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 12 3 days in Rome
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 16 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 17 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 18 Central London Hotels
- 19 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 20 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 21 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Venice, just arrived
- 24 First Trip to Europe
- 25 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"