I am a little confused about reserving at Lascaux II. I understand that the tickets can be purchased at a tourist office in Montignac. However, do I drive to Montignac to purchase the tickets a few days in advance, or is it possible to buy the tickets on the same day I want to visit Lascaux II?
In the alternative, can I call Lascaux II directly to reserve and then pick up the tickets there before the tour?
Also, if someone could post a link or advise of schedule of tours in English, I would certainly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 2 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 3 Venice/Mestre
- 4 Quizz !
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 9 Days in Spain
- 8 Pay attention to your watches !
- 9 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 10 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 11 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 12 8 Days in Spain
- 13 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 14 car insurance italy
- 15 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Italy Car Scam
- 18 auto europa or auto europe?
- 19 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Barcelona alternative
- 22 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 23 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains