I am a little confused about reserving at Lascaux II. I understand that the tickets can be purchased at a tourist office in Montignac. However, do I drive to Montignac to purchase the tickets a few days in advance, or is it possible to buy the tickets on the same day I want to visit Lascaux II?
In the alternative, can I call Lascaux II directly to reserve and then pick up the tickets there before the tour?
Also, if someone could post a link or advise of schedule of tours in English, I would certainly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 2 Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode two / Arrested by fake police
- 3 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 4 Most memorable European moments
- 5 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 6 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 7 up and coming walking festivals in the UK
- 8 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 9 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 10 Piazza Navona
- 11 Victoria to Bletchley Park
- 12 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 13 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 14 Macedonia, Greece
- 15 Berlin to Barcelona
- 16 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 17 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 18 Rhine River
- 19 Rome For 2 days
- 20 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 21 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 22 Norwway trip report
- 23 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 24 Camino Redux
- 25 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice