I am a little confused about reserving at Lascaux II. I understand that the tickets can be purchased at a tourist office in Montignac. However, do I drive to Montignac to purchase the tickets a few days in advance, or is it possible to buy the tickets on the same day I want to visit Lascaux II?
In the alternative, can I call Lascaux II directly to reserve and then pick up the tickets there before the tour?
Also, if someone could post a link or advise of schedule of tours in English, I would certainly appreciate it.
How to reserve/purchase tickets for Lascaux II
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 2 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 3 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 4 Christmas in Munich
- 5 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Luggage sizing
- 9 Eleanor's Pages
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 12 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 13 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 14 Moving to Belfast
- 15 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 16 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 17 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 18 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 19 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 20 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 21 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 22 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 23 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?