I am a little confused about reserving at Lascaux II. I understand that the tickets can be purchased at a tourist office in Montignac. However, do I drive to Montignac to purchase the tickets a few days in advance, or is it possible to buy the tickets on the same day I want to visit Lascaux II?
In the alternative, can I call Lascaux II directly to reserve and then pick up the tickets there before the tour?
Also, if someone could post a link or advise of schedule of tours in English, I would certainly appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Le Marche, Italy
- 4 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 5 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 6 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 7 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 8 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 9 sim card
- 10 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 11 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 12 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 13 Is Venice overrated?
- 14 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 15 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 16 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 17 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 18 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 19 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 20 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 21 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 22 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 23 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 24 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 25 Venice to Croatia