I am a little confused about reserving at Lascaux II. I understand that the tickets can be purchased at a tourist office in Montignac. However, do I drive to Montignac to purchase the tickets a few days in advance, or is it possible to buy the tickets on the same day I want to visit Lascaux II?
In the alternative, can I call Lascaux II directly to reserve and then pick up the tickets there before the tour?
Also, if someone could post a link or advise of schedule of tours in English, I would certainly appreciate it.
How to reserve/purchase tickets for Lascaux II
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 4 A Sardinia trip report
- 5 Granada
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 8 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 9 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 First time to Switzerland
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 14 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 15 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 Eastern Europe
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 20 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 21 Switzerland help...?
- 22 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 25 London to Paris by train