I will be in Basel with my family. Any suggestions on how to rent a car? We will use it to drive to Bern and up to get close to Jungfrau. The train seems very expensive for the 4 of us. Our 2 Swiss friends may join us, too. Also, we plan to take day trips into Germany and France. I was planning to rent a car for one day. Looking at train fares, it may be better to rent a car for 3 days. Any ideas would be helpful.
How to rent a car in Basel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 3 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 4 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 5 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 8 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 11 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 12 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 13 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 London 2nd time around
- 20 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 21 Traveling in France by train
- 22 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 25 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?