I will be in Basel with my family. Any suggestions on how to rent a car? We will use it to drive to Bern and up to get close to Jungfrau. The train seems very expensive for the 4 of us. Our 2 Swiss friends may join us, too. Also, we plan to take day trips into Germany and France. I was planning to rent a car for one day. Looking at train fares, it may be better to rent a car for 3 days. Any ideas would be helpful.
How to rent a car in Basel?
- 1 Northern Italy
- 2 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 3 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 4 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 5 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 6 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 9 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 10 France by rail or car?
- 11 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 12 Hotels in Sorrento
- 13 Hair cuts in Florence
- 14 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 18 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 19 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 23 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 24 How Long For Santorini?
- 25 Best area for wine and which one?