I will be in Basel with my family. Any suggestions on how to rent a car? We will use it to drive to Bern and up to get close to Jungfrau. The train seems very expensive for the 4 of us. Our 2 Swiss friends may join us, too. Also, we plan to take day trips into Germany and France. I was planning to rent a car for one day. Looking at train fares, it may be better to rent a car for 3 days. Any ideas would be helpful.
How to rent a car in Basel? How many days for car or use train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 2 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 3 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 6 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 7 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 8 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 9 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 10 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 11 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 19 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 20 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 21 Rentalcars.com: anyone use this broker for car rental in France?
- 22 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 23 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 24 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 25 Help with trip to St Petersburg