I will be in Basel with my family. Any suggestions on how to rent a car? We will use it to drive to Bern and up to get close to Jungfrau. The train seems very expensive for the 4 of us. Our 2 Swiss friends may join us, too. Also, we plan to take day trips into Germany and France. I was planning to rent a car for one day. Looking at train fares, it may be better to rent a car for 3 days. Any ideas would be helpful.
How to rent a car in Basel? How many days for car or use train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy
- 2 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 3 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 6 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 7 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 8 What still confounds you about travel?
- 9 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 13 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Pronunciation
- 23 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 24 Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel