I will be in Basel with my family. Any suggestions on how to rent a car? We will use it to drive to Bern and up to get close to Jungfrau. The train seems very expensive for the 4 of us. Our 2 Swiss friends may join us, too. Also, we plan to take day trips into Germany and France. I was planning to rent a car for one day. Looking at train fares, it may be better to rent a car for 3 days. Any ideas would be helpful.
How to rent a car in Basel? How many days for car or use train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 2 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 3 UK Road Sept 2013
- 4 Question about justairports
- 5 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 6 Need help in planning 4 days in Tuscany post -cruise
- 7 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 8 Can't print train tickets
- 9 Rome - Tours
- 10 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 11 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 12 Italian Riviera Planning
- 13 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 14 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 15 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 16 Some questions about Paris. For example, Chez Michou?
- 17 Amsterdam to Paris by boat
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 20 London-Jubilee Walkway
- 21 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 22 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 23 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 24 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 25 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)