I have heard that it is possible to buy advance tickets on-line to see the statue of David to avoid the two hour wait standing in line. Does anyone know the website to do this? I have tried the Galleria dell 'Accademia website and did not see any information there about purchasing tickets on line.
How to purchase advance tickets to see statue of David in Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 13 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 16 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Nice Video about Poland
- 19 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 20 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 21 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 22 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 23 Estonia Amber
- 24 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 25 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.