I have heard that it is possible to buy advance tickets on-line to see the statue of David to avoid the two hour wait standing in line. Does anyone know the website to do this? I have tried the Galleria dell 'Accademia website and did not see any information there about purchasing tickets on line.
How to purchase advance tickets to see statue of David in Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 2 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 3 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 4 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 5 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Paris apartment choices?
- 10 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 11 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 12 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 13 Hey Fodor's
- 14 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 15 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 19 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 20 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 21 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 22 Olive Oil
- 23 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 24 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 25 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway