I have heard that it is possible to buy advance tickets on-line to see the statue of David to avoid the two hour wait standing in line. Does anyone know the website to do this? I have tried the Galleria dell 'Accademia website and did not see any information there about purchasing tickets on line.
How to purchase advance tickets to see statue of David in Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 2 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 3 Train tickets within Italy
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 7 My poppy arrived today!
- 8 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 9 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 10 Paris Perfect Soap
- 11 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 12 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 13 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 16 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 17 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Southwestern England
- 19 Requesting help with Spain Itin - Couple with 12 YO
- 20 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 21 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 22 Central European train travel
- 23 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 24 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 25 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine