I have heard that it is possible to buy advance tickets on-line to see the statue of David to avoid the two hour wait standing in line. Does anyone know the website to do this? I have tried the Galleria dell 'Accademia website and did not see any information there about purchasing tickets on line.
How to purchase advance tickets to see statue of David in Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 2 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 3 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 4 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 Authentic czech food
- 8 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 9 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 10 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 11 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 12 Kimhe--flamenco
- 13 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 14 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 21 Christmas in London
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 24 Norway Advice
- 25 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia