Help? I will be traveling with my 17 year old son for almost three weeks. I want to give him a trip that he will remember and love. Need to be cost effective too. The restriction is that we need to begin and end in Madrid. I have been told to buy eurp pass but am confused on which one and if I then need to buy the countries passes. Our thoughts were Spain, France and Italy. We are also scuba divers and would love to find a good place to dive and beach too. Do we book hotels and plan the route ahead of time? Along the way and call ahead? We are going in late July to early August. My daughter was invited for three weeks to stay at a friends house in Mucia. They will pick her up and return her to Madrid. Help? Thanks all
How to plan three weeks of travel beginning and ending in madrid, spain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Story of the German Christmas star
- 6 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 7 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 8 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 9 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 10 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 American Express
- 15 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 16 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 17 Help with European vacation plan
- 18 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 19 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 20 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 21 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Three ferries to Mull