Help? I will be traveling with my 17 year old son for almost three weeks. I want to give him a trip that he will remember and love. Need to be cost effective too. The restriction is that we need to begin and end in Madrid. I have been told to buy eurp pass but am confused on which one and if I then need to buy the countries passes. Our thoughts were Spain, France and Italy. We are also scuba divers and would love to find a good place to dive and beach too. Do we book hotels and plan the route ahead of time? Along the way and call ahead? We are going in late July to early August. My daughter was invited for three weeks to stay at a friends house in Mucia. They will pick her up and return her to Madrid. Help? Thanks all
How to plan three weeks of travel beginning and ending in madrid, spain?
- 1 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 2 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 3 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 4 Backpacking through Europe
- 5 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 6 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 7 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 11 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 12 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 13 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 14 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 15 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 16 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 17 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 20 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 21 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 22 florence hotel
- 23 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 24 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 25 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov