Help? I will be traveling with my 17 year old son for almost three weeks. I want to give him a trip that he will remember and love. Need to be cost effective too. The restriction is that we need to begin and end in Madrid. I have been told to buy eurp pass but am confused on which one and if I then need to buy the countries passes. Our thoughts were Spain, France and Italy. We are also scuba divers and would love to find a good place to dive and beach too. Do we book hotels and plan the route ahead of time? Along the way and call ahead? We are going in late July to early August. My daughter was invited for three weeks to stay at a friends house in Mucia. They will pick her up and return her to Madrid. Help? Thanks all
How to plan three weeks of travel beginning and ending in madrid, spain?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip around Spain
- 2 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 3 Prague Main Train Station
- 4 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Spain Travel
- 9 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 10 Trieste as a day trip?
- 11 Trieste as a day trip?
- 12 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 British drivers
- 15 Southern France
- 16 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 21 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 22 Train travel in Europe
- 23 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 24 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland