Help? I will be traveling with my 17 year old son for almost three weeks. I want to give him a trip that he will remember and love. Need to be cost effective too. The restriction is that we need to begin and end in Madrid. I have been told to buy eurp pass but am confused on which one and if I then need to buy the countries passes. Our thoughts were Spain, France and Italy. We are also scuba divers and would love to find a good place to dive and beach too. Do we book hotels and plan the route ahead of time? Along the way and call ahead? We are going in late July to early August. My daughter was invited for three weeks to stay at a friends house in Mucia. They will pick her up and return her to Madrid. Help? Thanks all
How to plan three weeks of travel beginning and ending in madrid, spain?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 4 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 5 Family European winter holiday
- 6 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 10 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 14 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 15 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 16 15 days in Europe,
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped