Help? I will be traveling with my 17 year old son for almost three weeks. I want to give him a trip that he will remember and love. Need to be cost effective too. The restriction is that we need to begin and end in Madrid. I have been told to buy eurp pass but am confused on which one and if I then need to buy the countries passes. Our thoughts were Spain, France and Italy. We are also scuba divers and would love to find a good place to dive and beach too. Do we book hotels and plan the route ahead of time? Along the way and call ahead? We are going in late July to early August. My daughter was invited for three weeks to stay at a friends house in Mucia. They will pick her up and return her to Madrid. Help? Thanks all
How to plan three weeks of travel beginning and ending in madrid, spain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 5 Italy
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 9 UK for 12 days !
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 16 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 17 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 21 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 22 Travel with Teens
- 23 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Snowboarding in Poland