Help? I will be traveling with my 17 year old son for almost three weeks. I want to give him a trip that he will remember and love. Need to be cost effective too. The restriction is that we need to begin and end in Madrid. I have been told to buy eurp pass but am confused on which one and if I then need to buy the countries passes. Our thoughts were Spain, France and Italy. We are also scuba divers and would love to find a good place to dive and beach too. Do we book hotels and plan the route ahead of time? Along the way and call ahead? We are going in late July to early August. My daughter was invited for three weeks to stay at a friends house in Mucia. They will pick her up and return her to Madrid. Help? Thanks all
How to plan three weeks of travel beginning and ending in madrid, spain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 2 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 3 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Prague flea markets
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 10 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 11 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 12 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 13 Timing a river cruise
- 14 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 15 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 16 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 I need a haircut
- 21 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 22 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 23 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 24 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 25 Madrid apartments