I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Murren to Prague
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Public Transportation in England
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 9 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Sintra
- 17 Venice Bell Tower
- 18 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 25 Kayaking in Avignon