I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 2 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 3 Bandol port of call
- 4 Scotland Highlands
- 5 Bavaria in August
- 6 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 7 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 8 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 9 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 12 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 13 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 14 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 15 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 16 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 17 Hyeres? Grimaud? elsewhere?
- 18 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 19 What clothes?
- 20 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 21 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 22 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 23 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 24 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 25 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.