I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
How to plan my travel of Norway???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 4 airport hold baggage
- 5 7 Nights in Paris
- 6 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 7 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 10 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 13 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 14 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 15 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 Gargano Promontory
- 18 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 19 Santorini
- 20 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 21 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 22 Airport to Piraeus
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 25 Day trips from Seville