I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON Printer 18006817208 installations CONTACT ☎ CANON TEC*h !!
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Driving through Paris
- 4 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Northern Ireland ideas
- 7 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 8 Italy June 6-16
- 9 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 14 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 15 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 16 Long weekend in Albania
- 17 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 18 Airfare from Paris to Bastia
- 19 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 20 hill of crosses
- 21 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 22 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 23 Planning A trip
- 24 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 25 A week in the Occitanie