I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 2 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 11 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 12 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 13 Help on ancient history route
- 14 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 15 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 16 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 17 Best Viking Sites
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 21 Greece
- 22 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 23 Paris advice with kids
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 tickets for Wimbledon