I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 2 Flight
- 3 First time in London, dec2017
- 4 A few more questions about Brittany
- 5 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 6 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 10 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 13 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 14 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 15 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 16 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 19 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 20 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 22 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 23 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 24 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 25 Train from Barcelona to Madrid