I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 2 What one thing in Paris?
- 3 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 4 Paris, France
- 5 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 6 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 7 3 week stay in Scotland
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 10 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 11 sfo to europe
- 12 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 13 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 14 Rue des Rosiers
- 15 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 18 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 19 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 20 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 21 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 22 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 23 Italy museum tickets
- 24 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 25 A couple of questions which are not quite answered