I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 2 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 3 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 6 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 7 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 8 evening of song and dance
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 11 SIM card
- 12 Our time in Rome
- 13 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 14 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 15 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 16 Venice Film Fest
- 17 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 18 Europe itinerary review
- 19 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 20 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 21 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 22 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 23 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 24 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 25 Driving from Rome to Sorrento