I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How not to behave in Iceland
- 2 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 3 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 4 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 5 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 6 Iceland trip report
- 7 T Mobile Does it Again
- 8 European Championship
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Italy trains question
- 11 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 12 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 13 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 14 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 15 currency
- 16 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 17 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 18 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 19 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 20 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 21 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 22 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 23 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 24 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere