I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
How to plan my travel of Norway???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 2 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 3 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 4 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 5 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 6 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 7 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 8 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 9 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 10 Greece after the Vote
- 11 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 12 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 13 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 14 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 15 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 16 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 17 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 18 Satnav maps update
- 19 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 20 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 21 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 22 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 23 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 24 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 25 mallorca