I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 2 One night in the Dolomites
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 7 Airport Transit Visa
- 8 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 9 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 10 Where in Greece
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 15 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 18 Day in Capri
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 TSA Precheck
- 21 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 Paris travel help
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?