I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 5 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 6 Praiano
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 Help please
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 14 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 15 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 18 Rome to venice
- 19 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Areas in Milan
- 25 Melia Colbert Paris