I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
How to plan my travel of Norway???
- 1 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 2 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 3 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 4 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 5 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 6 Driving through Europe
- 7 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 8 Getting the best our of Europe
- 9 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 10 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 11 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 12 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 13 Palio Parking
- 14 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 15 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 16 Oxford to Rye
- 17 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 18 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 19 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 20 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 21 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 22 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 23 italy itinerary for comments
- 24 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 25 Extra screening at immigration