I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 4 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 5 Spain Itinerary Help
- 6 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 7 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 8 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 9 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 11 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 12 cell phone companys
- 13 italy itinerary
- 14 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 15 Rome Rental Car
- 16 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 17 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 18 3 days with a Swindon base
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 Italy for the first time
- 21 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 22 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?