I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spell caster for love spells, money spell, court cases +27786966898
- 2 Munich
- 3 14 nights in Europe
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 6 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 9 What type of visa is right for me?
- 10 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 11 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 12 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 13 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 14 First time in France
- 15 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 16 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 Budapest Hotels
- 22 4 days in switzerland
- 23 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 24 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 25 Swiss Pass dilemma