I was wondering if i could please have some advise from travelers who have experienced traveling in Norway. I plan to spend about 1 week in Norway, sometime between april and july, as follows:
- Nærøyfjord & Aurlandsfjord & Stegastein View Point
- Odda - Trolltunga
- Lysefjorden - kjeragbolten (the kjerag bolt)
- Forsand - preikestolen (pulpit rock)
- what is the minium amount of time i will need for each destination? (please include in detail: traveling times and hiking time to reach destinations)
- what factors will be different traveling in april or may or june or july?
- what is the fastest way to travel to each destination? i dont have a car and i think plane will be too expensive.
- i also wish to go glacier walking (only a 2 hour adventure). hopefully somewhere close along my route. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 2 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 3 Day Trips or Open Jaw Munich,Vienna,Budapest?
- 4 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 5 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 6 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 7 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 8 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 9 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 10 What area of Venice to stay?
- 11 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 12 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 13 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 14 Help - Paris or Rome in December?
- 15 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 16 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 17 A week in Le Marche
- 18 Brussels Restaurants
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 21 Paris and Corsica- hopefully a trip report!
- 22 Which Italy / London routing do you recommend?
- 23 Trip report-London, France, Belguim
- 24 A/C in Basel
- 25 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London