I am a 30 year old trying to plan a vacation end of May 2016-early June 2016 for 12 days! I was thinking 6 days in Spain (3 in Barcelona/3 in Madrid) and 6 days on the Amalfi Coast (Capri, Positano, Amalfi). Is this possible? I will be flying out of Miami, Florida. Should I fly into Italy first and work my way back towards the US or the opposite? I plan on 3 days in Capri. What is a good home base to visit Positano, Amalfi and towns close by? Are the ferry and bus rides to get between towns and back to a major airport to fly out complicated and expensive?
Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 2 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 3 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 4 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 YIKES!
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 9 Final Four
- 10 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 11 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 12 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 13 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 14 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 15 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 16 Cash machines ATM
- 17 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 18 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 19 Charming areas to explore in London
- 20 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 21 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 22 Getting around Lisbon
- 23 May get together in Paris
- 24 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 25 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!