I am a 30 year old trying to plan a vacation end of May 2016-early June 2016 for 12 days! I was thinking 6 days in Spain (3 in Barcelona/3 in Madrid) and 6 days on the Amalfi Coast (Capri, Positano, Amalfi). Is this possible? I will be flying out of Miami, Florida. Should I fly into Italy first and work my way back towards the US or the opposite? I plan on 3 days in Capri. What is a good home base to visit Positano, Amalfi and towns close by? Are the ferry and bus rides to get between towns and back to a major airport to fly out complicated and expensive?
Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 2 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 3 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 4 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 5 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 8 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 9 Valencia Spain
- 10 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 11 Europe for Beginners
- 12 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 13 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 14 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 15 13 nights in switzerland
- 16 Best daypack ?
- 17 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 20 Paris in August
- 21 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 22 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 23 Use of Train Tickets
- 24 Short time in Vienna
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland