I am a 30 year old trying to plan a vacation end of May 2016-early June 2016 for 12 days! I was thinking 6 days in Spain (3 in Barcelona/3 in Madrid) and 6 days on the Amalfi Coast (Capri, Positano, Amalfi). Is this possible? I will be flying out of Miami, Florida. Should I fly into Italy first and work my way back towards the US or the opposite? I plan on 3 days in Capri. What is a good home base to visit Positano, Amalfi and towns close by? Are the ferry and bus rides to get between towns and back to a major airport to fly out complicated and expensive?
Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 2 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 3 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 4 Barcelona with baby
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 7 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 8 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 9 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 10 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 11 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 12 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 13 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 14 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 15 help with Italy itinerary
- 16 Capri in July
- 17 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 18 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 19 Venice
- 20 London 2For1 question
- 21 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 22 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 24 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 25 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations