I am a 30 year old trying to plan a vacation end of May 2016-early June 2016 for 12 days! I was thinking 6 days in Spain (3 in Barcelona/3 in Madrid) and 6 days on the Amalfi Coast (Capri, Positano, Amalfi). Is this possible? I will be flying out of Miami, Florida. Should I fly into Italy first and work my way back towards the US or the opposite? I plan on 3 days in Capri. What is a good home base to visit Positano, Amalfi and towns close by? Are the ferry and bus rides to get between towns and back to a major airport to fly out complicated and expensive?
Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 2 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 3 SE ITALY
- 4 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 7 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 8 Helpful Hint
- 9 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 14 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 15 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 Croatia short sail trip
- 18 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 19 6 Days in Italy
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 23 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 24 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each