I am a 30 year old trying to plan a vacation end of May 2016-early June 2016 for 12 days! I was thinking 6 days in Spain (3 in Barcelona/3 in Madrid) and 6 days on the Amalfi Coast (Capri, Positano, Amalfi). Is this possible? I will be flying out of Miami, Florida. Should I fly into Italy first and work my way back towards the US or the opposite? I plan on 3 days in Capri. What is a good home base to visit Positano, Amalfi and towns close by? Are the ferry and bus rides to get between towns and back to a major airport to fly out complicated and expensive?
Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 6 Amalfi Coast help
- 7 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 8 CDG airport and connection time
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 11 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 14 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 15 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 16 Trains in Alps and UK
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 21 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 22 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 23 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids