There appear to be a heap of short term apartments available in Paris. Filtering through them online takes time but my question relates to whether there is a way to determine whether the owner/managing company is legitimate. I've searched Lonely Plant and this forum for some of the websites but found no information. There has been press about tightening the rules around apartment rental to protect local Parisians, rules I wouldn't want to fall foul of. Is there a relatively quick and simple way to determine whether it's the real deal?
How to pick an apartment in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 3 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 4 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?