There appear to be a heap of short term apartments available in Paris. Filtering through them online takes time but my question relates to whether there is a way to determine whether the owner/managing company is legitimate. I've searched Lonely Plant and this forum for some of the websites but found no information. There has been press about tightening the rules around apartment rental to protect local Parisians, rules I wouldn't want to fall foul of. Is there a relatively quick and simple way to determine whether it's the real deal?
How to pick an apartment in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 3 UK for 12 days !
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 12 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 hotels in Seville
- 19 London tube
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 22 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 23 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 24 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 25 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?