There appear to be a heap of short term apartments available in Paris. Filtering through them online takes time but my question relates to whether there is a way to determine whether the owner/managing company is legitimate. I've searched Lonely Plant and this forum for some of the websites but found no information. There has been press about tightening the rules around apartment rental to protect local Parisians, rules I wouldn't want to fall foul of. Is there a relatively quick and simple way to determine whether it's the real deal?
How to pick an apartment in Paris?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 4 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 One more last question on Bayeux
- 9 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 10 banger rally around europe?
- 11 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 12 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 16 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 17 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 18 Trip around Spain
- 19 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 22 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 25 Medieval Tallinn