There appear to be a heap of short term apartments available in Paris. Filtering through them online takes time but my question relates to whether there is a way to determine whether the owner/managing company is legitimate. I've searched Lonely Plant and this forum for some of the websites but found no information. There has been press about tightening the rules around apartment rental to protect local Parisians, rules I wouldn't want to fall foul of. Is there a relatively quick and simple way to determine whether it's the real deal?
How to pick an apartment in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 2 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 3 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 4 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 5 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 6 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 7 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 12 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 13 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 14 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 15 Paris and where else?
- 16 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 17 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 18 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 19 Raining in rome
- 20 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 23 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 24 3 weeks in Sicily
- 25 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich