There appear to be a heap of short term apartments available in Paris. Filtering through them online takes time but my question relates to whether there is a way to determine whether the owner/managing company is legitimate. I've searched Lonely Plant and this forum for some of the websites but found no information. There has been press about tightening the rules around apartment rental to protect local Parisians, rules I wouldn't want to fall foul of. Is there a relatively quick and simple way to determine whether it's the real deal?
How to pick an apartment in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 2 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Reykjavik hotels
- 6 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 10 First Time to UK since 2001
- 11 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 12 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 13 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 14 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 22 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 23 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary