There appear to be a heap of short term apartments available in Paris. Filtering through them online takes time but my question relates to whether there is a way to determine whether the owner/managing company is legitimate. I've searched Lonely Plant and this forum for some of the websites but found no information. There has been press about tightening the rules around apartment rental to protect local Parisians, rules I wouldn't want to fall foul of. Is there a relatively quick and simple way to determine whether it's the real deal?
How to pick an apartment in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 2 What to wear
- 3 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 4 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 5 Sicily - not a trip report
- 6 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 7 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 8 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 9 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 10 Chip but no PIN
- 11 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 No points in Paris .....
- 14 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 15 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 16 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 20 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 21 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Eurostar booking
- 24 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...