My husband and I will be taking a 3-week trip to Netherlands/Belgium, possibly Luxembourg beginning April 7. I would normally pack for chilly weather (40s, 50s), but I have been surprised the last few times I went to Europe at this time. Record heat waves! This time we will be traveling by train, so we can't take a lot of things. How do we deal with heavier things, like coats, shoes, etc. I hope to fit it all into 2 small-ish bags. I live in Northern California and it has been cold (40s and 50s), so do I take what I'm wearing now or will it be warmer? Thanks for any advice!!
How to pack for April trip to Holland & Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 2 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 3 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 4 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 London Trip Travel
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 13 I dream of Europe
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 St Germain
- 17 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 21 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 22 Norway 2014
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?