My husband and I will be taking a 3-week trip to Netherlands/Belgium, possibly Luxembourg beginning April 7. I would normally pack for chilly weather (40s, 50s), but I have been surprised the last few times I went to Europe at this time. Record heat waves! This time we will be traveling by train, so we can't take a lot of things. How do we deal with heavier things, like coats, shoes, etc. I hope to fit it all into 2 small-ish bags. I live in Northern California and it has been cold (40s and 50s), so do I take what I'm wearing now or will it be warmer? Thanks for any advice!!
How to pack for April trip to Holland & Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 8 Spain Questions
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 11 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 one last portugal car rental question
- 15 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 18 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Street food in Turkey
- 22 Dublin Hostels
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 25 9 days in turkey