My husband and I will be taking a 3-week trip to Netherlands/Belgium, possibly Luxembourg beginning April 7. I would normally pack for chilly weather (40s, 50s), but I have been surprised the last few times I went to Europe at this time. Record heat waves! This time we will be traveling by train, so we can't take a lot of things. How do we deal with heavier things, like coats, shoes, etc. I hope to fit it all into 2 small-ish bags. I live in Northern California and it has been cold (40s and 50s), so do I take what I'm wearing now or will it be warmer? Thanks for any advice!!
How to pack for April trip to Holland & Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 3 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 6 London - Site List Triage -
- 7 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 8 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 9 Cell phones in Ireland
- 10 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 11 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 14 Priceline for London hotels
- 15 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 16 Ireland itinerary
- 17 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 18 Fjords, How To?
- 19 Istanbul Itinerary
- 20 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 21 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?