My husband and I will be taking a 3-week trip to Netherlands/Belgium, possibly Luxembourg beginning April 7. I would normally pack for chilly weather (40s, 50s), but I have been surprised the last few times I went to Europe at this time. Record heat waves! This time we will be traveling by train, so we can't take a lot of things. How do we deal with heavier things, like coats, shoes, etc. I hope to fit it all into 2 small-ish bags. I live in Northern California and it has been cold (40s and 50s), so do I take what I'm wearing now or will it be warmer? Thanks for any advice!!
How to pack for April trip to Holland & Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 2 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 3 Sicily - not a trip report
- 4 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 7 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 8 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 9 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 car rental advice in Portugal
- 12 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 13 Fjords, How To?
- 14 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 15 Duoro river cruises
- 16 What to wear
- 17 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 18 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 19 Budget for 3 Month's
- 20 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 25 Hotel recommendations for Trieste