My husband and I will be taking a 3-week trip to Netherlands/Belgium, possibly Luxembourg beginning April 7. I would normally pack for chilly weather (40s, 50s), but I have been surprised the last few times I went to Europe at this time. Record heat waves! This time we will be traveling by train, so we can't take a lot of things. How do we deal with heavier things, like coats, shoes, etc. I hope to fit it all into 2 small-ish bags. I live in Northern California and it has been cold (40s and 50s), so do I take what I'm wearing now or will it be warmer? Thanks for any advice!!
How to pack for April trip to Holland & Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 American Express
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 17 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 18 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?