My husband and I will be taking a 3-week trip to Netherlands/Belgium, possibly Luxembourg beginning April 7. I would normally pack for chilly weather (40s, 50s), but I have been surprised the last few times I went to Europe at this time. Record heat waves! This time we will be traveling by train, so we can't take a lot of things. How do we deal with heavier things, like coats, shoes, etc. I hope to fit it all into 2 small-ish bags. I live in Northern California and it has been cold (40s and 50s), so do I take what I'm wearing now or will it be warmer? Thanks for any advice!!
How to pack for April trip to Holland & Belgium?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 3 One more last question on Bayeux
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 6 Medieval Tallinn
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Italian language schools
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 When to visit Provence updated info
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 21 Lucerne & Zurich
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 Trip around Spain
- 24 Venice in Jan
- 25 5 days in Granada - Seville?