In August my bf is taking me to Ireland to meet his family for a month, we will be staying at his parents house to. He's being very vague on what to pack as he won't be bringing much because most of his clothes are at home. I don't know the first thing about Ireland except about his family.. I'm from Australia so I'm use to the heat as well Advise would be great!
How to pack and what to expect for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 2 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 3 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 4 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 5 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 6 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 7 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 10 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 11 travel to western Europe from India
- 12 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 13 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 14 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 15 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 16 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 17 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Late night train from Prague
- 20 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 21 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 22 I'm in a funk
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 25 Lake Como in October- when does season change