In August my bf is taking me to Ireland to meet his family for a month, we will be staying at his parents house to. He's being very vague on what to pack as he won't be bringing much because most of his clothes are at home. I don't know the first thing about Ireland except about his family.. I'm from Australia so I'm use to the heat as well Advise would be great!
How to pack and what to expect for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 4 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 5 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 10 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 11 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 14 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 15 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 19 Question on France travel
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)