In August my bf is taking me to Ireland to meet his family for a month, we will be staying at his parents house to. He's being very vague on what to pack as he won't be bringing much because most of his clothes are at home. I don't know the first thing about Ireland except about his family.. I'm from Australia so I'm use to the heat as well Advise would be great!
How to pack and what to expect for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 2 Istanbul Itinerary
- 3 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 4 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 5 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 6 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 7 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 8 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 9 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 10 Balkans Itinerary
- 11 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 12 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 13 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 14 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 15 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 16 Romania: 8 to 9 day tour tips/suggestions
- 17 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 18 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 19 3 weeks in Europe
- 20 Another request for itinerary help-June-arrive Lisbon; depart Barcelona-14 days
- 21 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 22 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 23 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 24 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 25 What to book ahead in Barcelona?