In August my bf is taking me to Ireland to meet his family for a month, we will be staying at his parents house to. He's being very vague on what to pack as he won't be bringing much because most of his clothes are at home. I don't know the first thing about Ireland except about his family.. I'm from Australia so I'm use to the heat as well Advise would be great!
How to pack and what to expect for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Scandinavian Tour
- 6 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 7 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 8 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 9 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 10 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 11 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 12 Berlin - one day off
- 13 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 14 Paris/ France Cheapest way to get from the airport to the Dupleix Station
- 15 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 16 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 17 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 18 Train tickets France and Spain
- 19 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 22 How to experience the Champagne region during a 12 days trip to París.
- 23 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 24 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 25 Spain in late November/early December