In August my bf is taking me to Ireland to meet his family for a month, we will be staying at his parents house to. He's being very vague on what to pack as he won't be bringing much because most of his clothes are at home. I don't know the first thing about Ireland except about his family.. I'm from Australia so I'm use to the heat as well Advise would be great!
How to pack and what to expect for Ireland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Southern France
- 4 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Prague Main Train Station
- 8 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 14 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 15 Train travel in Europe
- 16 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 17 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 20 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 21 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 22 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 23 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 24 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 25 When to visit Provence updated info