In August my bf is taking me to Ireland to meet his family for a month, we will be staying at his parents house to. He's being very vague on what to pack as he won't be bringing much because most of his clothes are at home. I don't know the first thing about Ireland except about his family.. I'm from Australia so I'm use to the heat as well Advise would be great!
How to pack and what to expect for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 2 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 3 Burgundy in May
- 4 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 7 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 8 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 9 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 16 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 17 Weekend in Norfolk
- 18 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 19 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 20 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 23 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY