In August my bf is taking me to Ireland to meet his family for a month, we will be staying at his parents house to. He's being very vague on what to pack as he won't be bringing much because most of his clothes are at home. I don't know the first thing about Ireland except about his family.. I'm from Australia so I'm use to the heat as well Advise would be great!
How to pack and what to expect for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 London visit
- 4 Monet in Normandy
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 No points in Paris .....
- 9 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 10 Useful website for France
- 11 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 12 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 13 Italian cooking classes
- 14 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 15 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 17 Small group for Colosseum
- 18 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 19 best time to book accommodation
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 22 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 23 SIM card for eastern europe
- 24 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 25 Water taxi reservations in Venice