In August my bf is taking me to Ireland to meet his family for a month, we will be staying at his parents house to. He's being very vague on what to pack as he won't be bringing much because most of his clothes are at home. I don't know the first thing about Ireland except about his family.. I'm from Australia so I'm use to the heat as well Advise would be great!
How to pack and what to expect for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 tulips in the Netherland
- 3 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Azores
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Azores
- 9 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 10 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 11 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 15 Air pollution in Paris
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Dublin to Armagh?
- 18 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 19 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 20 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 21 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 22 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 23 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 24 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 25 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin