In August my bf is taking me to Ireland to meet his family for a month, we will be staying at his parents house to. He's being very vague on what to pack as he won't be bringing much because most of his clothes are at home. I don't know the first thing about Ireland except about his family.. I'm from Australia so I'm use to the heat as well Advise would be great!
How to pack and what to expect for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 2 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 3 Scotland Bus Tour Recommendation?
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 5 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 6 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 7 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 8 apartment
- 9 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 10 travel insurance
- 11 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 12 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 13 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 15 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 16 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 17 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 18 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 19 Russian Visa Question
- 20 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 21 Westport or Ballina in Co. Mayo?
- 22 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 23 Greece for a month with a baby
- 24 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 25 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam