In August my bf is taking me to Ireland to meet his family for a month, we will be staying at his parents house to. He's being very vague on what to pack as he won't be bringing much because most of his clothes are at home. I don't know the first thing about Ireland except about his family.. I'm from Australia so I'm use to the heat as well Advise would be great!
How to pack and what to expect for Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 4 Is my plan ok
- 5 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 6 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 7 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 8 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 11 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 13 Portugal Trip
- 14 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 15 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 16 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 18 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 19 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 20 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 Southern Spain
- 24 Reputable Tours
- 25 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids