In August my bf is taking me to Ireland to meet his family for a month, we will be staying at his parents house to. He's being very vague on what to pack as he won't be bringing much because most of his clothes are at home. I don't know the first thing about Ireland except about his family.. I'm from Australia so I'm use to the heat as well Advise would be great!
How to pack and what to expect for Ireland
- 1 Zee Best
- 2 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 3 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 4 General questions about Sicily
- 5 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 6 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 7 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 8 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 9 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 10 What to Give to Host Family
- 11 Rome apartment
- 12 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 13 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 14 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 Paros or Naxos?
- 17 Serbia itinerary and ideas for activities
- 18 Turin/Torino and surrounding area
- 19 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 20 Hotels in London
- 21 Cinque Terre, Monterosso- Transportation & Accommodation questions
- 22 Charging iPhone safely in Russia
- 23 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 24 Bernina express reservations/tickets
- 25 Another Host Family Gift question (Spain)