We are planning to spend a good 3 hours at the Louvre (April). 16 year old daughter and adults very interested in art. 8 year old daughter can probably handle 1 hour of art-seeing - and then will need something else - preferably something she can attend by herself... I've read there are children's activities, but can't find any info on Louvre website. Alternatively are there family-friendly activities/tours - ie of interest to both children and adults? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia transportation question.
- 2 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 3 Ireland hotel questions
- 4 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 5 Places of interest
- 6 vienna
- 7 Questions about Polish sights
- 8 Croatia Ferry Help
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 11 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 getting to CDG
- 14 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 19 Switzerland in November?
- 20 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 25 Barcelona cooking classes