We are planning to spend a good 3 hours at the Louvre (April). 16 year old daughter and adults very interested in art. 8 year old daughter can probably handle 1 hour of art-seeing - and then will need something else - preferably something she can attend by herself... I've read there are children's activities, but can't find any info on Louvre website. Alternatively are there family-friendly activities/tours - ie of interest to both children and adults? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 multi city flights to europe
- 2 My final Prague itinerary
- 3 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 4 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 5 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 6 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 One week in Europe
- 9 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 14 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 15 Private Guide in Lyon
- 16 13 nights in switzerland
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 London Theater
- 19 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 20 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 21 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 22 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 25 Cash and Czech Crowns