My 17 year old daughter will be flying alone from the US to Munich via London (Heathrow). What will be the easiest way for her to call us from a payphone in the Heathrow airport to our cell phone to let us know she arrived, her connecting flight is on-time etc.? She will only need to make that call and a similar call from a payphone in the Munich airport. We will be picking her up there. I don't want to get her an international phone just for two phone calls. Suggestions?
How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 France to Italy advice needed please
- 4 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 5 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 6 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 7 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 8 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 12 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 13 Positano - Villa
- 14 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 15 Now for the Venice hotel
- 16 Spanish Music
- 17 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 18 2 different itineraries
- 19 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 20 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 21 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 22 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 25 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?