My 17 year old daughter will be flying alone from the US to Munich via London (Heathrow). What will be the easiest way for her to call us from a payphone in the Heathrow airport to our cell phone to let us know she arrived, her connecting flight is on-time etc.? She will only need to make that call and a similar call from a payphone in the Munich airport. We will be picking her up there. I don't want to get her an international phone just for two phone calls. Suggestions?
How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 2 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 3 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 4 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 7 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 8 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 9 How long in Venice?
- 10 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 11 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 12 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 13 Getting cash in Spain
- 14 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 15 Cotswolds village base
- 16 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 17 First Time Going to Europe
- 18 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 19 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 20 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 21 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 22 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 23 International driving permit required in France?
- 24 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 25 Hotel in Rome?