My 17 year old daughter will be flying alone from the US to Munich via London (Heathrow). What will be the easiest way for her to call us from a payphone in the Heathrow airport to our cell phone to let us know she arrived, her connecting flight is on-time etc.? She will only need to make that call and a similar call from a payphone in the Munich airport. We will be picking her up there. I don't want to get her an international phone just for two phone calls. Suggestions?
How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cruise the River Shannon
- 2 Is Venice really dirty?
- 3 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 4 Help with England/Wales tour
- 5 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Italy in October 2015
- 12 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 13 Italy and Croatia
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Where to go in France mid July?
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 trip to norway
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 My notes on Greece 101
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire