My 17 year old daughter will be flying alone from the US to Munich via London (Heathrow). What will be the easiest way for her to call us from a payphone in the Heathrow airport to our cell phone to let us know she arrived, her connecting flight is on-time etc.? She will only need to make that call and a similar call from a payphone in the Munich airport. We will be picking her up there. I don't want to get her an international phone just for two phone calls. Suggestions?
How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 4 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 5 stop in lisboa or not
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 7 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 8 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 9 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 11 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 12 wineries near Ronda
- 13 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 14 travel to western Europe from India
- 15 Fun, free language website
- 16 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 17 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 20 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 I'm in a funk
- 23 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 24 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 25 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!