My 17 year old daughter will be flying alone from the US to Munich via London (Heathrow). What will be the easiest way for her to call us from a payphone in the Heathrow airport to our cell phone to let us know she arrived, her connecting flight is on-time etc.? She will only need to make that call and a similar call from a payphone in the Munich airport. We will be picking her up there. I don't want to get her an international phone just for two phone calls. Suggestions?
How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 2 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 3 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 4 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 7 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 8 help and advice
- 9 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 10 Is it a bad time to go?
- 11 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 12 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 13 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 14 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 15 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 16 Greek Island honeymoon
- 17 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 18 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 19 DCC on the increase?
- 20 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 21 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 22 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 23 Naples and Salerno
- 24 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 25 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland