My 17 year old daughter will be flying alone from the US to Munich via London (Heathrow). What will be the easiest way for her to call us from a payphone in the Heathrow airport to our cell phone to let us know she arrived, her connecting flight is on-time etc.? She will only need to make that call and a similar call from a payphone in the Munich airport. We will be picking her up there. I don't want to get her an international phone just for two phone calls. Suggestions?
How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 4 Italian Lakes
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 7 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 8 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 9 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 10 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 11 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 16 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 17 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 18 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 19 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 20 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 21 Naxos in May
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 24 Trains in Europe
- 25 Scuol, Switzerland