One of my travel friends now has to take nightly eye drops which require refrigeration. She is concerned about keeping it refrigerated on those travel days which combine both long flights and then travel by train or car. I'd like to know how others have solved this problem or do you modify your travels to suit your medical needs. Just wondering if we now will have to find hotels that have mini bars rather than our usual charmingly quirky two star hotels without Thanks for any suggestions I can give her. Deborah
How to keep medication refrigerated while traveling?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week Tuscany in November
- 2 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 3 White Christmas
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 7 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 8 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 13 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 16 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Gift for French business associate
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Scotland Votes "No"
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Bodrum to instanbul
- 24 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 25 Italy tours