One of my travel friends now has to take nightly eye drops which require refrigeration. She is concerned about keeping it refrigerated on those travel days which combine both long flights and then travel by train or car. I'd like to know how others have solved this problem or do you modify your travels to suit your medical needs. Just wondering if we now will have to find hotels that have mini bars rather than our usual charmingly quirky two star hotels without Thanks for any suggestions I can give her. Deborah
How to keep medication refrigerated while traveling?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 9 Medieval Tallinn
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 18 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 19 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 20 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice