One of my travel friends now has to take nightly eye drops which require refrigeration. She is concerned about keeping it refrigerated on those travel days which combine both long flights and then travel by train or car. I'd like to know how others have solved this problem or do you modify your travels to suit your medical needs. Just wondering if we now will have to find hotels that have mini bars rather than our usual charmingly quirky two star hotels without Thanks for any suggestions I can give her. Deborah
How to keep medication refrigerated while traveling?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 2 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 3 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 4 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 7 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 8 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 9 How long in Venice?
- 10 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 11 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 12 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 13 Getting cash in Spain
- 14 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 15 Cotswolds village base
- 16 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 17 First Time Going to Europe
- 18 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 19 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 20 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 21 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 22 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 23 International driving permit required in France?
- 24 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 25 Hotel in Rome?