Just wondering if anyone has any experience in handling money in europe? I'm from the UK and my debit card will incur some pretty heavy fees abroad, so does anyone know of any cards which have low fees as I would prefer to use ATMs while abroad rather than carry a lot of cash on me, Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatian islands
- 2 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 3 Bilbao airport-reliable car hire comapany?
- 4 Age limitation for car rental
- 5 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 6 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 7 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 8 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 9 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 please revew provence agenda
- 12 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 13 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 14 German Train travel
- 15 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 16 Lake Como - basta!
- 17 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 18 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 19 holiday problem in Budapest
- 20 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 21 When and how to book for a trip?
- 22 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 23 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 24 ROME!!!
- 25 Provence to Nice driving