Just wondering if anyone has any experience in handling money in europe? I'm from the UK and my debit card will incur some pretty heavy fees abroad, so does anyone know of any cards which have low fees as I would prefer to use ATMs while abroad rather than carry a lot of cash on me, Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Belgium advice
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 5 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 6 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 7 Amalfi or Positano
- 8 Party venues North London
- 9 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 10 Rome to Positano
- 11 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 12 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 13 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 14 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 15 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 16 Carbohydrate element is a varied mixture of carbohydrates
- 17 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 18 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 19 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 20 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 21 http://tophealthysolutions.com/lightstrike-360-tactical-flashlight/
- 22 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 23 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 24 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website