Just wondering if anyone has any experience in handling money in europe? I'm from the UK and my debit card will incur some pretty heavy fees abroad, so does anyone know of any cards which have low fees as I would prefer to use ATMs while abroad rather than carry a lot of cash on me, Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 2 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 3 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 4 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Rotterdam in 1923
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 9 Car rental leaving Rome
- 10 Stroller in Europe
- 11 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 12 Xmas windows in London
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 15 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 16 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 17 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 18 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 19 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 20 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 21 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 22 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 23 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 24 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 25 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?