Just wondering if anyone has any experience in handling money in europe? I'm from the UK and my debit card will incur some pretty heavy fees abroad, so does anyone know of any cards which have low fees as I would prefer to use ATMs while abroad rather than carry a lot of cash on me, Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 2 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 3 Football Tickets - Athens
- 4 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 7 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 8 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 9 Last minute trip to Capri
- 10 3nights in Venice
- 11 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 12 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 13 Earthquake near Naples
- 14 Budapest to Kosice
- 15 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 16 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 17 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 18 Paris in November
- 19 My 3 days in Venice
- 20 multi city flights to europe
- 21 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 22 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 23 One week in Europe
- 24 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 25 London Theater