Just wondering if anyone has any experience in handling money in europe? I'm from the UK and my debit card will incur some pretty heavy fees abroad, so does anyone know of any cards which have low fees as I would prefer to use ATMs while abroad rather than carry a lot of cash on me, Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Greece
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 11 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 12 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 13 Iceland
- 14 Spain - day driver advice
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 21 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 22 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 25 Lake Como AREA questions