Just wondering if anyone has any experience in handling money in europe? I'm from the UK and my debit card will incur some pretty heavy fees abroad, so does anyone know of any cards which have low fees as I would prefer to use ATMs while abroad rather than carry a lot of cash on me, Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 6 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 7 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 8 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 12 Croatia
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 Norway -Trips
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 17 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 18 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 19 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two