Just wondering if anyone has any experience in handling money in europe? I'm from the UK and my debit card will incur some pretty heavy fees abroad, so does anyone know of any cards which have low fees as I would prefer to use ATMs while abroad rather than carry a lot of cash on me, Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 2 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 3 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 4 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 5 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 6 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 7 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 8 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 11 Ravenna Mosaics
- 12 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 13 Flight connection in CDG
- 14 Our time in Rome
- 15 France for a month in 2017
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 20 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 21 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 24 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 25 a few hours in Stockholm