I will visit Budapest in the coming summer and want to spend a one day trip to Visegrad.
Can you tell me the how to go there in the easy way? I will go there will my family and we enjoy the Nature scene of the River Duna.
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks in advance.
How to go Visegrad from Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 4 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 5 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 8 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 9 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 10 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 11 nearby cities to london
- 12 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 15 Swiss rail passes
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 19 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 20 Augsburg with kids
- 21 train to Vernon France
- 22 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 Florence to Siena May 1st