I will visit Budapest in the coming summer and want to spend a one day trip to Visegrad.
Can you tell me the how to go there in the easy way? I will go there will my family and we enjoy the Nature scene of the River Duna.
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 5 K-Day
- 6 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 7 ATM at airport
- 8 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Flat in London
- 11 Lay over time
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 Sundays in Puglia
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Spain in December
- 21 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe