I will visit Budapest in the coming summer and want to spend a one day trip to Visegrad.
Can you tell me the how to go there in the easy way? I will go there will my family and we enjoy the Nature scene of the River Duna.
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Rain in Spain and more
- 2 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 3 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 4 Advance Booking for Spain
- 5 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 6 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 7 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 8 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 9 London dining service charge
- 10 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 11 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 12 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 15 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 16 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 17 London Paris
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 20 Alsace Accommodations
- 21 Bavaria in August
- 22 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 23 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 24 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 25 A Week on the Canal du Midi