I will visit Budapest in the coming summer and want to spend a one day trip to Visegrad.
Can you tell me the how to go there in the easy way? I will go there will my family and we enjoy the Nature scene of the River Duna.
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks in advance.
How to go Visegrad from Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 2 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 3 Purse week?
- 4 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 5 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 6 Looking for add on city
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 9 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 10 Shoes for Paris in April
- 11 men's shoes spain
- 12 Would you take a Vera Bradley Hipster purse to London and Paris
- 13 Know of any good leather store to buy purse in Rome??
- 14 The perfect purse in Europe
- 15 I never carry a purse when traveling
- 16 Please help me find an attractive travel purse
- 17 Privy Purse Office - Buckingham Palace - signing guest book???
- 18 Purse substitute
- 19 Best purse/messenger bag to bring while travelling
- 20 Need Anti-pickpocket purse recommendations
- 21 Purse
- 22 Where do you put your purse in a restaurant?
- 23 Now it's the French worrying about purse snatching here!
- 24 Paris Purse shopping
- 25 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.