I will visit Budapest in the coming summer and want to spend a one day trip to Visegrad.
Can you tell me the how to go there in the easy way? I will go there will my family and we enjoy the Nature scene of the River Duna.
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 4 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 7 Italian Riviera
- 8 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 9 Switzerland in mid-April
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 13 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 14 Hamam Istanbul?
- 15 Holiday in Austria
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 First Trip to Europe!
- 18 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 19 visa appointment experience
- 20 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 21 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 24 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 25 Scotland Trip