I will visit Budapest in the coming summer and want to spend a one day trip to Visegrad.
Can you tell me the how to go there in the easy way? I will go there will my family and we enjoy the Nature scene of the River Duna.
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks in advance.
How to go Visegrad from Budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 2 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 3 Cotswolds village base
- 4 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 5 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 6 First Time Going to Europe
- 7 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 8 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 9 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 10 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 11 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 12 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 13 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 14 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 15 International driving permit required in France?
- 16 How long in Venice?
- 17 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 18 Hotel in Rome?
- 19 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 20 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 21 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 22 Traditional food in Athens
- 23 Getting cash in Spain
- 24 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 25 Greek Ferries in October - Q's