I will visit Budapest in the coming summer and want to spend a one day trip to Visegrad.
Can you tell me the how to go there in the easy way? I will go there will my family and we enjoy the Nature scene of the River Duna.
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 2 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 3 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 4 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 5 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 6 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 7 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 8 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 9 Car service of choice in Rome? Uber?
- 10 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 11 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 12 Where to go in March??
- 13 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 15 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 16 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 17 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 18 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 19 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 20 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 21 please revew provence agenda
- 22 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 23 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 24 Age limitation for car rental
- 25 Do i need to validate international train tickets?