I will visit Budapest in the coming summer and want to spend a one day trip to Visegrad.
Can you tell me the how to go there in the easy way? I will go there will my family and we enjoy the Nature scene of the River Duna.
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 2 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 3 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 5 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 10 Camogli and surrounds
- 11 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 12 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 13 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 14 Route des Vins
- 15 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 16 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 17 Les Invalides Night Show
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 20 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles