Hi there all!
Well it seems its not such a short trip... or am I reading something incorrectly
We need to get to Salzburg 19th june next year from Krakow
to fly is about 350 aud each...and the flight goes through frankfurt
I was hoping the train would be a fast option but its still 9hrs or more
so it appears we will indeed lose a big chunk of a day
unless we cancel one nights accommodation in Krakow and try to get an overnight train...thatd be the sensible option if it is available...
Has anyone done this>
I welcome all suggestions
not so keen on getting a bus
unless you talk me into it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece
- 2 Ludwig Castles
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 5 Lake Como AREA questions
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Madrird and Seville
- 10 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 11 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 12 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 13 Help on ancient history route
- 14 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 17 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 18 Iceland
- 19 Spain - day driver advice
- 20 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 21 London with Teens Trip Report
- 22 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
Hi there all!