Hi there all!
Well it seems its not such a short trip... or am I reading something incorrectly
We need to get to Salzburg 19th june next year from Krakow
to fly is about 350 aud each...and the flight goes through frankfurt
I was hoping the train would be a fast option but its still 9hrs or more
so it appears we will indeed lose a big chunk of a day
unless we cancel one nights accommodation in Krakow and try to get an overnight train...thatd be the sensible option if it is available...
Has anyone done this>
I welcome all suggestions
not so keen on getting a bus
unless you talk me into it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 2 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Undisclsoed location
- 5 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 6 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 7 Rome to venice
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 Italy bus or train
- 10 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 11 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 14 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 15 Need help with my itinerary
- 16 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 17 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 18 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 19 Chamonix to Paris
- 20 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 21 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 22 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 23 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 24 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 25 Paris in September
Hi there all!