I have been gathering intel and found out that 1 way cab from Athens airport is 35 euro. Given the language barrier and us not being able to read any Greek signs whatsoever, is there a quick way to get to the city without taking the cab?
Any metro tips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 15 Uffizi Phone Number
- 16 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 17 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 18 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 21 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 22 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?