I have been gathering intel and found out that 1 way cab from Athens airport is 35 euro. Given the language barrier and us not being able to read any Greek signs whatsoever, is there a quick way to get to the city without taking the cab?
Any metro tips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 2 천안풀싸롱 ♭dbg35.com★ 부천풀싸롱 시흥풀싸롱 #천안풀싸롱
- 3 광주풀싸롱 ♨dbg35.com♨ 안산풀싸롱 동두천풀싸롱 #광주풀싸롱
- 4 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 5 대구풀싸롱 ◐dbg35.com】 평택풀싸롱 안성풀싸롱 #대구풀싸롱
- 6 부산풀싸롱 『dbg35.com』 광명풀싸롱 이천풀싸롱 #부산풀싸롱
- 7 인천풀싸롱 「dbg35.com」 안양풀싸롱 용인풀싸롱 #인천풀싸롱
- 8 일산풀싸롱 ⊙dbg35.com◑ 분당풀싸롱 하남풀싸롱 #일산풀싸롱
- 9 강남풀싸롱 ♣dbg35.com▣ 성남풀싸롱 의왕풀싸롱 #강남풀싸롱
- 10 서울풀싸롱 ♧dbg35.com◈ 수원풀싸롱 군포풀싸롱 #서울풀싸롱
- 11 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 Azores in February
- 14 Theater in London
- 15 Late March/ Early April in Italy
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 18 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 19 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 20 Umbria / Le Marche
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 23 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 24 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 25 Food in Positano
How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?