I have been gathering intel and found out that 1 way cab from Athens airport is 35 euro. Given the language barrier and us not being able to read any Greek signs whatsoever, is there a quick way to get to the city without taking the cab?
Any metro tips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 2 Amalfi coast in august
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 5 Greece
- 6 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 7 Iceland france spain
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 12 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 13 Hiking lake Como
- 14 Prem fares (again)
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Top Tapas Tascas
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 tickets for Wimbledon
How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?