Myself and my friend are traveling to Kosice in Slovakia at the end of May, for a wedding of a great friend, we are hopi
for approx one week. We would love to visit neighbouring countries. If any of you have any tips for us re travel, hotel/hostels, best places to see etc. Vienna, Budapest, Prague would be on our wish list and if there are others you think. We would be hoping to spend a day or so at each place.
Thanks in advance!
M from Achillsound
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If we have to eat dinner in sultanhamet
- 2 Puglia and Matera
- 3 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 6 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 7 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 8 Day Trip From London
- 9 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 10 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 11 French towns in autumn
- 12 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 13 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 14 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 15 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 16 What area of Venice to stay?
- 17 la spezia vs. levanto
- 18 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 19 Southern Puglia Italy
- 20 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 21 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 22 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 23 Travel help laundary
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 Bernese Oberland or Engadin