Myself and my friend are traveling to Kosice in Slovakia at the end of May, for a wedding of a great friend, we are hopi
for approx one week. We would love to visit neighbouring countries. If any of you have any tips for us re travel, hotel/hostels, best places to see etc. Vienna, Budapest, Prague would be on our wish list and if there are others you think. We would be hoping to spend a day or so at each place.
Thanks in advance!
M from Achillsound
How to get to neighbouring countries of Slovakia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 2 German Rail Twin Pass
- 3 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 4 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 5 ITALO trains need help
- 6 London restaurants
- 7 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 8 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 11 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 12 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 13 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 14 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 15 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 16 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 17 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 18 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 19 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 20 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 White Villages base?
- 23 10 days to Explore Europe
- 24 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 25 Swiss Air seat assignments