Myself and my friend are traveling to Kosice in Slovakia at the end of May, for a wedding of a great friend, we are hopi
for approx one week. We would love to visit neighbouring countries. If any of you have any tips for us re travel, hotel/hostels, best places to see etc. Vienna, Budapest, Prague would be on our wish list and if there are others you think. We would be hoping to spend a day or so at each place.
Thanks in advance!
M from Achillsound
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 2 Rome for a week
- 3 Ireland to Scotland
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 7 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 8 Barcelona 4 days and Lisbon 3 days.
- 9 Overnight Train Questions
- 10 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 11 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 Poland in September
- 14 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 15 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 16 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 17 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 18 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 19 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 20 Belgium advice
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 24 Amalfi or Positano
- 25 Rome to Positano