Myself and my friend are traveling to Kosice in Slovakia at the end of May, for a wedding of a great friend, we are hopi
for approx one week. We would love to visit neighbouring countries. If any of you have any tips for us re travel, hotel/hostels, best places to see etc. Vienna, Budapest, Prague would be on our wish list and if there are others you think. We would be hoping to spend a day or so at each place.
Thanks in advance!
M from Achillsound
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 2 If Greece exits
- 3 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 4 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 5 Lisbon transportation
- 6 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 7 Tuscany with kids; day hikes, hill towns, off the beaten path
- 8 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 11 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 12 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 13 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?
- 14 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 15 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 16 5 days in Paris
- 17 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 18 Paris to Barcelona June 2016 sights and cost
- 19 Package Tours of Normandy
- 20 Three girls in Naples
- 21 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 22 car rental in Rome
- 23 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 24 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report