Myself and my friend are traveling to Kosice in Slovakia at the end of May, for a wedding of a great friend, we are hopi
for approx one week. We would love to visit neighbouring countries. If any of you have any tips for us re travel, hotel/hostels, best places to see etc. Vienna, Budapest, Prague would be on our wish list and if there are others you think. We would be hoping to spend a day or so at each place.
Thanks in advance!
M from Achillsound
How to get to neighbouring countries of Slovakia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 2 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 3 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 4 Europe Itinerary
- 5 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 We have no idea where to go!
- 10 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 11 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 12 Olive Oil
- 13 Paris apartment choices?
- 14 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 15 Norway 2014
- 16 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 19 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 20 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 21 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 22 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 23 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 paris apartment opinion airbnb