Myself and my friend are traveling to Kosice in Slovakia at the end of May, for a wedding of a great friend, we are hopi
for approx one week. We would love to visit neighbouring countries. If any of you have any tips for us re travel, hotel/hostels, best places to see etc. Vienna, Budapest, Prague would be on our wish list and if there are others you think. We would be hoping to spend a day or so at each place.
Thanks in advance!
M from Achillsound
How to get to neighbouring countries of Slovakia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 2 Amalfi coast in May
- 3 Germany for 3 weeks
- 4 Germany and Switzerland
- 5 help regarding removal firm in london
- 6 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 7 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 8 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions
- 9 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 10 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 11 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 12 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 13 Using Obb website
- 14 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 15 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 16 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 17 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 18 rail pass
- 19 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 20 Help me with this trip
- 21 WiFi on trains
- 22 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 23 Renting an apt.
- 24 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 25 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?