Myself and my friend are traveling to Kosice in Slovakia at the end of May, for a wedding of a great friend, we are hopi
for approx one week. We would love to visit neighbouring countries. If any of you have any tips for us re travel, hotel/hostels, best places to see etc. Vienna, Budapest, Prague would be on our wish list and if there are others you think. We would be hoping to spend a day or so at each place.
Thanks in advance!
M from Achillsound
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 2 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 3 Car Rental in Italy
- 4 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 7 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 8 First Trip to Europe!
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 11 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 12 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 15 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 16 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 17 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 18 Hamam Istanbul?
- 19 Belgium : a asfe country
- 20 sfo to europe
- 21 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 22 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 25 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?