Myself and my friend are traveling to Kosice in Slovakia at the end of May, for a wedding of a great friend, we are hopi
for approx one week. We would love to visit neighbouring countries. If any of you have any tips for us re travel, hotel/hostels, best places to see etc. Vienna, Budapest, Prague would be on our wish list and if there are others you think. We would be hoping to spend a day or so at each place.
Thanks in advance!
M from Achillsound
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 2 Bus fine Italy
- 3 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 4 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 5 Swiss art displays
- 6 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 7 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 Northern Spain
- 10 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 11 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 12 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 13 Transportation
- 14 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 15 Itenerary Opinion
- 16 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 17 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 18 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 19 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 20 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 21 A road trip to Florence
- 22 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 23 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 24 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 25 I am a.tall foodie