Myself and my friend are traveling to Kosice in Slovakia at the end of May, for a wedding of a great friend, we are hopi
for approx one week. We would love to visit neighbouring countries. If any of you have any tips for us re travel, hotel/hostels, best places to see etc. Vienna, Budapest, Prague would be on our wish list and if there are others you think. We would be hoping to spend a day or so at each place.
Thanks in advance!
M from Achillsound
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아카지노＼✿＼『 BN77.ZE。AM 』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 카지노게임사이트＼✿＼『 BN77.ZE。AM 』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 카지노싸이트＼✿＼『 BN77.ZE。AM 』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 Rouen Tour Companies
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 9 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 What do after Bernia Express?
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 14 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 15 First time in London
- 16 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 scotland
- 21 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 25 Barcelona