Myself and my friend are traveling to Kosice in Slovakia at the end of May, for a wedding of a great friend, we are hopi
for approx one week. We would love to visit neighbouring countries. If any of you have any tips for us re travel, hotel/hostels, best places to see etc. Vienna, Budapest, Prague would be on our wish list and if there are others you think. We would be hoping to spend a day or so at each place.
Thanks in advance!
M from Achillsound
How to get to neighbouring countries of Slovakia
- 1 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 2 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 3 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 4 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 5 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 6 Family European winter holiday
- 7 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 8 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 9 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 10 Car in Prague
- 11 2 Week European Itinerary
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 14 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Rome Accommodation
- 20 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 21 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 24 Dresden Train Station
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris