Myself and my friend are traveling to Kosice in Slovakia at the end of May, for a wedding of a great friend, we are hopi
for approx one week. We would love to visit neighbouring countries. If any of you have any tips for us re travel, hotel/hostels, best places to see etc. Vienna, Budapest, Prague would be on our wish list and if there are others you think. We would be hoping to spend a day or so at each place.
Thanks in advance!
M from Achillsound
How to get to neighbouring countries of Slovakia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 3 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 6 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 7 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 8 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 11 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 12 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 13 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 14 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 15 Where salsa dancing in barcelona?
- 16 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 17 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 18 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 19 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 20 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 21 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 22 Albi/Carcassone
- 23 Buying tickets on line for museums etc
- 24 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 25 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy