Myself and my friend are traveling to Kosice in Slovakia at the end of May, for a wedding of a great friend, we are hopi
for approx one week. We would love to visit neighbouring countries. If any of you have any tips for us re travel, hotel/hostels, best places to see etc. Vienna, Budapest, Prague would be on our wish list and if there are others you think. We would be hoping to spend a day or so at each place.
Thanks in advance!
M from Achillsound
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 2 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 3 Rome/Florence
- 4 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 5 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 6 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Weekend in Paris in October
- 9 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 10 Scotland in 8 days
- 11 help with trip from prague to berlin and more
- 12 Still another Normandy question
- 13 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 15 Seville: Hotel Simon or Tryp Macarena?
- 16 Texting in France
- 17 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 18 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 19 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 20 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 21 Travelling to Rome
- 22 ITALIAN LANGUAGE CLASSES IN FLORENCE!
- 23 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 24 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 25 Madrid and Barcelona - November