Myself and my friend are traveling to Kosice in Slovakia at the end of May, for a wedding of a great friend, we are hopi
for approx one week. We would love to visit neighbouring countries. If any of you have any tips for us re travel, hotel/hostels, best places to see etc. Vienna, Budapest, Prague would be on our wish list and if there are others you think. We would be hoping to spend a day or so at each place.
Thanks in advance!
M from Achillsound
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague old town
- 2 Rome Airport Question!
- 3 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 4 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 5 tablet
- 6 Barcelona completely overrated
- 7 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 8 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 9 26 days in Italy
- 10 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 11 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 12 Car rental between countries
- 13 Holland Itinerary
- 14 Train Ticket Help
- 15 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 16 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 17 Whirlwind trip!
- 18 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 19 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 20 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 21 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 22 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 23 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?