Myself and my friend are traveling to Kosice in Slovakia at the end of May, for a wedding of a great friend, we are hopi
for approx one week. We would love to visit neighbouring countries. If any of you have any tips for us re travel, hotel/hostels, best places to see etc. Vienna, Budapest, Prague would be on our wish list and if there are others you think. We would be hoping to spend a day or so at each place.
Thanks in advance!
M from Achillsound
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netflix and Hulu
- 2 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 3 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 4 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 5 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 6 Dinge B&B
- 7 Amsterdam B&B
- 8 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 9 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 10 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 11 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 12 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 13 Como or Bellagio
- 14 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 15 Amalfi and Rome
- 16 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 17 What do pack for Ireland?
- 18 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 First time in Greece
- 21 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 22 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 23 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 24 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 25 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag