Myself and my friend are traveling to Kosice in Slovakia at the end of May, for a wedding of a great friend, we are hopi
for approx one week. We would love to visit neighbouring countries. If any of you have any tips for us re travel, hotel/hostels, best places to see etc. Vienna, Budapest, Prague would be on our wish list and if there are others you think. We would be hoping to spend a day or so at each place.
Thanks in advance!
M from Achillsound
How to get to neighbouring countries of Slovakia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 2 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 3 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 4 Porto to Salamanca
- 5 Trip to Italy
- 6 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 7 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 8 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 9 Copenhagen hotel
- 10 scotland trave;
- 11 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 12 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 13 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 14 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 15 Please help me plan my trip!
- 16 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 17 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 18 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 19 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 24 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 25 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe