I'm planning a two-week trip for next year to Croatia and Slovenia that includes a one-week cruise on the Arion, which sails out of Koper. Since there is no airport there, getting to Koper to catch the boat is posing somewhat of a challenge. I understand that the nearest airport is in Trieste, but I also understand that if flying into Ljubljana there is a direct train (how long?)to Koper. The third option would be to fly into Pula. The plan is to land on Saturday and would need to get to Koper by Sunday evening. Would anyone care to comment on which way of getting there would be best?
How to get to Koper?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 3 UK for 12 days !
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 Munich with a car?
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 11 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Day trip on the Rhine
- 18 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 21 museum passes in Rome
- 22 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Airfare for summer travel to Europe