I'm planning a two-week trip for next year to Croatia and Slovenia that includes a one-week cruise on the Arion, which sails out of Koper. Since there is no airport there, getting to Koper to catch the boat is posing somewhat of a challenge. I understand that the nearest airport is in Trieste, but I also understand that if flying into Ljubljana there is a direct train (how long?)to Koper. The third option would be to fly into Pula. The plan is to land on Saturday and would need to get to Koper by Sunday evening. Would anyone care to comment on which way of getting there would be best?
How to get to Koper?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 5 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 6 Stonehenge and Bath
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 9 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 12 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 13 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 14 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 18 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 19 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Five nights in Extremadura
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 24 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 25 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain