I will be traveling to Bath from London (15th May) and then from Bath to Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 (19th May).
From London, I will take the train from Paddington station and stop at Bath Spa station. I have no problem with this leg of the trip as I managed to find the tickets and schedule on national rail UK website.
The tricky part will be getting back to Heathrow Airport from Bath.
From my search, there are a few suggestions: Take the national express from Bath to Heathrow, or take the train to Reading/Paddington, then transfer to Heathrow.
My flight is at 1600 on 19th May and I have to reach by 1300 to check in.
I checked that the bus from Bath to Heathrow takes at least 4.5 hours.
If I were to take the train, shall I transfer at Reading or Paddington? For Reading, when I enter this in the National Rail website, it has 3 stations for Reading, therefore, I am not sure which station should I choose. What is the best way to get to the airport for my case?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 First Trip to Europe!
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 8 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 9 visa appointment experience
- 10 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 11 Switzerland in mid-April
- 12 What to take to Germany
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 21 Hamam Istanbul?
- 22 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 23 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 24 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 25 16 night honeymoon in Spain