I will be traveling to Bath from London (15th May) and then from Bath to Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 (19th May).
From London, I will take the train from Paddington station and stop at Bath Spa station. I have no problem with this leg of the trip as I managed to find the tickets and schedule on national rail UK website.
The tricky part will be getting back to Heathrow Airport from Bath.
From my search, there are a few suggestions: Take the national express from Bath to Heathrow, or take the train to Reading/Paddington, then transfer to Heathrow.
My flight is at 1600 on 19th May and I have to reach by 1300 to check in.
I checked that the bus from Bath to Heathrow takes at least 4.5 hours.
If I were to take the train, shall I transfer at Reading or Paddington? For Reading, when I enter this in the National Rail website, it has 3 stations for Reading, therefore, I am not sure which station should I choose. What is the best way to get to the airport for my case?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy itinerary
- 2 5 Days in Corsica
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 5 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 10 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 11 cell phone companys
- 12 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 13 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 14 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 15 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 18 London Itinerary and Questions
- 19 Well, I'm always warning people
- 20 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 21 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 22 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 23 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 24 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 25 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?