I will be traveling to Bath from London (15th May) and then from Bath to Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 (19th May).
From London, I will take the train from Paddington station and stop at Bath Spa station. I have no problem with this leg of the trip as I managed to find the tickets and schedule on national rail UK website.
The tricky part will be getting back to Heathrow Airport from Bath.
From my search, there are a few suggestions: Take the national express from Bath to Heathrow, or take the train to Reading/Paddington, then transfer to Heathrow.
My flight is at 1600 on 19th May and I have to reach by 1300 to check in.
I checked that the bus from Bath to Heathrow takes at least 4.5 hours.
If I were to take the train, shall I transfer at Reading or Paddington? For Reading, when I enter this in the National Rail website, it has 3 stations for Reading, therefore, I am not sure which station should I choose. What is the best way to get to the airport for my case?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 5 Paris in August
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 10 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 11 Help with tips in UK
- 12 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 13 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 16 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 17 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 18 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 22 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 23 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 24 Places to visit from Zurich
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP