I will be traveling to Bath from London (15th May) and then from Bath to Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 (19th May).
From London, I will take the train from Paddington station and stop at Bath Spa station. I have no problem with this leg of the trip as I managed to find the tickets and schedule on national rail UK website.
The tricky part will be getting back to Heathrow Airport from Bath.
From my search, there are a few suggestions: Take the national express from Bath to Heathrow, or take the train to Reading/Paddington, then transfer to Heathrow.
My flight is at 1600 on 19th May and I have to reach by 1300 to check in.
I checked that the bus from Bath to Heathrow takes at least 4.5 hours.
If I were to take the train, shall I transfer at Reading or Paddington? For Reading, when I enter this in the National Rail website, it has 3 stations for Reading, therefore, I am not sure which station should I choose. What is the best way to get to the airport for my case?
How to get to Heathrow Airport from Bath
- 1 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 2 Gogartys, Dublin
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Planning a holiday
- 6 Europe with young teens
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 9 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 10 15 days in Europe,
- 11 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 12 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 15 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 16 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Portugal in September