I will be traveling to Bath from London (15th May) and then from Bath to Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 (19th May).
From London, I will take the train from Paddington station and stop at Bath Spa station. I have no problem with this leg of the trip as I managed to find the tickets and schedule on national rail UK website.
The tricky part will be getting back to Heathrow Airport from Bath.
From my search, there are a few suggestions: Take the national express from Bath to Heathrow, or take the train to Reading/Paddington, then transfer to Heathrow.
My flight is at 1600 on 19th May and I have to reach by 1300 to check in.
I checked that the bus from Bath to Heathrow takes at least 4.5 hours.
If I were to take the train, shall I transfer at Reading or Paddington? For Reading, when I enter this in the National Rail website, it has 3 stations for Reading, therefore, I am not sure which station should I choose. What is the best way to get to the airport for my case?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 2 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 3 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 4 Help with Ireland Trip
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Cappadocia in June
- 7 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 10 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 11 Ibiiza Spain
- 12 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 13 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 14 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 15 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 19 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 22 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 23 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 24 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood