I will be traveling to Bath from London (15th May) and then from Bath to Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 (19th May).
From London, I will take the train from Paddington station and stop at Bath Spa station. I have no problem with this leg of the trip as I managed to find the tickets and schedule on national rail UK website.
The tricky part will be getting back to Heathrow Airport from Bath.
From my search, there are a few suggestions: Take the national express from Bath to Heathrow, or take the train to Reading/Paddington, then transfer to Heathrow.
My flight is at 1600 on 19th May and I have to reach by 1300 to check in.
I checked that the bus from Bath to Heathrow takes at least 4.5 hours.
If I were to take the train, shall I transfer at Reading or Paddington? For Reading, when I enter this in the National Rail website, it has 3 stations for Reading, therefore, I am not sure which station should I choose. What is the best way to get to the airport for my case?
How to get to Heathrow Airport from Bath
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 A full week in The Netherlands
- 11 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 12 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 15 Apartments in Rome
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 Prague - must see
- 18 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 19 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 20 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 25 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?