I will be traveling to Bath from London (15th May) and then from Bath to Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 (19th May).
From London, I will take the train from Paddington station and stop at Bath Spa station. I have no problem with this leg of the trip as I managed to find the tickets and schedule on national rail UK website.
The tricky part will be getting back to Heathrow Airport from Bath.
From my search, there are a few suggestions: Take the national express from Bath to Heathrow, or take the train to Reading/Paddington, then transfer to Heathrow.
My flight is at 1600 on 19th May and I have to reach by 1300 to check in.
I checked that the bus from Bath to Heathrow takes at least 4.5 hours.
If I were to take the train, shall I transfer at Reading or Paddington? For Reading, when I enter this in the National Rail website, it has 3 stations for Reading, therefore, I am not sure which station should I choose. What is the best way to get to the airport for my case?
How to get to Heathrow Airport from Bath
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 2 London and Where Else in late December?
- 3 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 4 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 5 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 6 London - Site List Triage -
- 7 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 14 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 17 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 Southern Ireland Help
- 22 Bologna tips
- 23 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 24 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 25 canadian memorial in Normandy France