I will be traveling to Bath from London (15th May) and then from Bath to Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 (19th May).
From London, I will take the train from Paddington station and stop at Bath Spa station. I have no problem with this leg of the trip as I managed to find the tickets and schedule on national rail UK website.
The tricky part will be getting back to Heathrow Airport from Bath.
From my search, there are a few suggestions: Take the national express from Bath to Heathrow, or take the train to Reading/Paddington, then transfer to Heathrow.
My flight is at 1600 on 19th May and I have to reach by 1300 to check in.
I checked that the bus from Bath to Heathrow takes at least 4.5 hours.
If I were to take the train, shall I transfer at Reading or Paddington? For Reading, when I enter this in the National Rail website, it has 3 stations for Reading, therefore, I am not sure which station should I choose. What is the best way to get to the airport for my case?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 현대바카라＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노추천˝엠카지노
- 2 두바이경마 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 4 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 5 Best of Norway
- 6 두바이경마 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 7 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Place to stay
- 12 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 13 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 14 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 London advice
- 17 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 18 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 19 Another Question re Scotland
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Valencia, Spain
- 23 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 24 Visit to Engand
- 25 Lovely Luxembourg!