I will be traveling to Bath from London (15th May) and then from Bath to Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 (19th May).
From London, I will take the train from Paddington station and stop at Bath Spa station. I have no problem with this leg of the trip as I managed to find the tickets and schedule on national rail UK website.
The tricky part will be getting back to Heathrow Airport from Bath.
From my search, there are a few suggestions: Take the national express from Bath to Heathrow, or take the train to Reading/Paddington, then transfer to Heathrow.
My flight is at 1600 on 19th May and I have to reach by 1300 to check in.
I checked that the bus from Bath to Heathrow takes at least 4.5 hours.
If I were to take the train, shall I transfer at Reading or Paddington? For Reading, when I enter this in the National Rail website, it has 3 stations for Reading, therefore, I am not sure which station should I choose. What is the best way to get to the airport for my case?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary Advice
- 2 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 Transportation
- 19 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 20 4 days in Provence in early June
- 21 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 22 Leather goods in Florence
- 23 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 24 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 25 Trip to Rome