I will be traveling to Bath from London (15th May) and then from Bath to Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 (19th May).
From London, I will take the train from Paddington station and stop at Bath Spa station. I have no problem with this leg of the trip as I managed to find the tickets and schedule on national rail UK website.
The tricky part will be getting back to Heathrow Airport from Bath.
From my search, there are a few suggestions: Take the national express from Bath to Heathrow, or take the train to Reading/Paddington, then transfer to Heathrow.
My flight is at 1600 on 19th May and I have to reach by 1300 to check in.
I checked that the bus from Bath to Heathrow takes at least 4.5 hours.
If I were to take the train, shall I transfer at Reading or Paddington? For Reading, when I enter this in the National Rail website, it has 3 stations for Reading, therefore, I am not sure which station should I choose. What is the best way to get to the airport for my case?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 5 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 7 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Bordeaux to Nice
- 10 Greek Village
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 13 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Berlin
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 20 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 21 Two days in Rome
- 22 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 PARIS
- 25 One free day in Barcelona