We will visit France in May and wonder if anyone can tell us how to get from Paris to Monet's garden at Giverny? What form of transportation would be best, how much does it cost, and frequency if known. Do you know what the tickets might cost and where would be the best place to get them. Would it be so crowded (touristy) at that time that we should go at a later time?
How To Get To Giverny From Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 3 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 4 Mama Mia Italy!
- 5 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 6 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 7 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 8 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 9 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 10 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 11 Barcelona for single female
- 12 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 13 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 14 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 15 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 16 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 17 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 18 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 19 travel to western Europe from India
- 20 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 21 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 22 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 23 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 24 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 25 One month in Puglia and Matera