I am trying to plan my trip to London. There is a cheap flight flying out of Gatwick airport to the USA at 7:30 a.m - I am wondering how do i get to the airport on time to catch this flight . I am probably leaving from a hostel near Swiss Cottage - i have checked around and was told that the best way is for me to stay at a Gatwick hotel on that day. Any suggestions. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 barcelona neighborhood
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Budapest language lessons
- 10 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 11 Alsace to Austria?
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 14 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 15 Private Guide in Lyon
- 16 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 17 Budapest Card
- 18 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 19 base for Andalucia
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 23 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 24 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 25 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way