Does anyone know how to get to Dover,
Engalnd, from London, by train or bus? Or better yet is there taxi service from London to Dover? I will be staying in London a few night and will hook up with a cruise in Dover.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 2 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 3 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 4 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 5 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 6 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 7 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 8 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 9 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 10 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 11 Dining with the writers
- 12 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 13 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 14 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 15 Cordoba or Granada?
- 16 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 17 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 18 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 19 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 20 2 weeks in Prague
- 21 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 22 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 23 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 24 York - Time for tea!
- 25 Amalfi or Positano