I will be travelling flying in to Vienna at around 11:30 am on a Saturday. I'll be travelling to Vienna internationally, and hence will be fairly tired from my journey. The plan is to leave from the airport directly to Budapest. I haven't been able to find a proper way to do so, in a convenient way. I'm also a girl, travelling alone for the first time, so I'd like to err on the side of caution.
Please help me out?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in London with kids
- 2 Trip in September
- 3 Wake Up Mods
- 4 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 5 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 6 Greece and Italy Combo
- 7 Which city order makes most sense?
- 8 favorite app for converting US $$
- 9 SNCF - low price for summer
- 10 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 11 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 12 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 13 Best of Norway
- 14 a week in Lombardia
- 15 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 16 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 17 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Positano Surprise
- 20 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 21 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 22 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To