I will be travelling flying in to Vienna at around 11:30 am on a Saturday. I'll be travelling to Vienna internationally, and hence will be fairly tired from my journey. The plan is to leave from the airport directly to Budapest. I haven't been able to find a proper way to do so, in a convenient way. I'm also a girl, travelling alone for the first time, so I'd like to err on the side of caution.
Please help me out?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 2 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 3 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 4 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 8 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 9 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 10 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Interesting places to visit
- 15 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 16 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 23 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 24 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 25 Trip Ideas