Hi - planning an afternoon trip to Andechs Monastery, leaving Munich around 4 On Tuesday, September 17. Can anyone tell us what public transportation is available, how long it takes, etc?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 Greek fuel cost
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Walking itinerary in England?
- 6 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 7 First time in Bulgaria
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 Cambridge in May
- 13 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 16 Madrid/Lisbon
- 17 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 20 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 21 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 22 Day trips from Florence
- 23 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 24 May get together in Paris
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city