Hi - planning an afternoon trip to Andechs Monastery, leaving Munich around 4 On Tuesday, September 17. Can anyone tell us what public transportation is available, how long it takes, etc?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 2 Amalfi Coast
- 3 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 4 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 5 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 6 Itinery help Crete
- 7 London Hotel - Different Request
- 8 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 9 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 10 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 13 Help me make this possible!
- 14 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 15 IWM
- 16 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 17 alcazar question and seville advice
- 18 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 19 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 20 London in Winter Report
- 21 Iceland trip report!
- 22 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood