Hi - planning an afternoon trip to Andechs Monastery, leaving Munich around 4 On Tuesday, September 17. Can anyone tell us what public transportation is available, how long it takes, etc?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores in February
- 2 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Theater in London
- 5 Late March/ Early April in Italy
- 6 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 7 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 8 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 9 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 10 Umbria / Le Marche
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 13 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Food in Positano
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 18 Katyn massacres
- 19 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 20 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 21 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 22 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 23 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 24 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 25 Ireland hotel questions