Hi - planning an afternoon trip to Andechs Monastery, leaving Munich around 4 On Tuesday, September 17. Can anyone tell us what public transportation is available, how long it takes, etc?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 4 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 Brugge hotel help
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Denmark or Sweden?
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Old European currency
- 12 Europe itinerary questions
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 16 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Back from Paris
- 19 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 20 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 21 1 month in Europe
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 24 10 days in Paris and......
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?