Hi - planning an afternoon trip to Andechs Monastery, leaving Munich around 4 On Tuesday, September 17. Can anyone tell us what public transportation is available, how long it takes, etc?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 5 where to stay in Malta
- 6 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 7 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 8 3 Wake-up calls
- 9 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 10 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 11 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 12 Yummy Swiss bites
- 13 Schengen visa
- 14 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 15 Sicily - my nest trip
- 16 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 17 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 18 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 19 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 20 December in Deutschland
- 21 spanish winery region(s)
- 22 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 23 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 24 Brussels for a Hen Party??? Ideas
- 25 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts