Hi - planning an afternoon trip to Andechs Monastery, leaving Munich around 4 On Tuesday, September 17. Can anyone tell us what public transportation is available, how long it takes, etc?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 Santorini lodging
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 6 10 day Italy
- 7 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 What to do at 7:00am
- 10 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 11 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 12 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 13 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 14 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 15 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 16 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 Planning a European Trip
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 24 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?