Hi - planning an afternoon trip to Andechs Monastery, leaving Munich around 4 On Tuesday, September 17. Can anyone tell us what public transportation is available, how long it takes, etc?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winery tours
- 2 Umbrella Stroller for Central Europe
- 3 Rental Car Options
- 4 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 5 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 6 Lake Maggiore?
- 7 Help - Fly back from Rome or Milan?
- 8 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 9 If Greece exits
- 10 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 11 London for work Paris for play!
- 12 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 13 Texans Take a Tour
- 14 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 15 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 16 Rome Walking Guide
- 17 Car rental Spain to France
- 18 Expresso Wifi - Other Wifi Devices
- 19 Prague Trip Report
- 20 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 21 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 22 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 23 what to do in florence
- 24 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 25 Ecotourism Holiday Survey for Extended Project