On Sept. 25, 2013, Faville Tours rental agency agreed to a partial refund of rental fees since the Venice apt. they rented to us had no hot water and we had to find another place to rent. They still have not refunded the money and they keep on giving different excuses. Any ideas who can help us in getting them to refund us the money? Thanks for any suggestions.
How to get refund from Faville Tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tulips in the Netherland
- 2 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 3 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 4 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Dublin to Armagh?
- 11 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 14 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 15 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 16 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 17 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 18 England and Scotland
- 19 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 22 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 23 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 24 Naxos in May
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report