last year we first time visit Norwey and we just fall in love in this beautiful views. In this year we decided to formalise our relationship but we don't wont to do it in typical way. That's why we would like to finalised it at Nordkapp.
Due to fact that we not Norwegian please advice what are the restrictions and costs for foreigners which we have to complite before marriage. We are interested only in civil marriage.
We were thinking about May 2013 (begining: 1-8)
Appreciate all advices, tips and suggestion from your side.
How to get marriage in Norway at Nordkapp
- 1 Taxi to CDG
- 2 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 3 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 4 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 5 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 6 Need help w/last minute change in plans--Chamonix or Zermatt June 13th
- 7 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 8 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 9 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 10 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 11 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 12 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 13 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 14 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 15 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 16 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 17 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 18 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 21 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 22 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 25 Air show in Paris, what to expect