last year we first time visit Norwey and we just fall in love in this beautiful views. In this year we decided to formalise our relationship but we don't wont to do it in typical way. That's why we would like to finalised it at Nordkapp.
Due to fact that we not Norwegian please advice what are the restrictions and costs for foreigners which we have to complite before marriage. We are interested only in civil marriage.
We were thinking about May 2013 (begining: 1-8)
Appreciate all advices, tips and suggestion from your side.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 2 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 5 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 6 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 7 We are back!
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 Our time in Rome
- 11 Europe itinerary review
- 12 European Travel in March
- 13 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Enjoying England for a year!
- 16 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 17 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 18 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 19 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 Europe itinerary
- 22 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Renting International Cars from USA
- 25 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land