last year we first time visit Norwey and we just fall in love in this beautiful views. In this year we decided to formalise our relationship but we don't wont to do it in typical way. That's why we would like to finalised it at Nordkapp.
Due to fact that we not Norwegian please advice what are the restrictions and costs for foreigners which we have to complite before marriage. We are interested only in civil marriage.
We were thinking about May 2013 (begining: 1-8)
Appreciate all advices, tips and suggestion from your side.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exchanging Currency in Belgium
- 2 sim card
- 3 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 4 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 5 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 6 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 7 munich - day trips
- 8 Cell phones in France and England
- 9 Edinburgh in March
- 10 Effective Male Enhancement Supplement?
- 11 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 12 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 13 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 14 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 15 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 16 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 17 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 18 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 19 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 20 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 21 Naples to Pompeii
- 22 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 23 Parking in Italy
- 24 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 25 Plan Italy trip