last year we first time visit Norwey and we just fall in love in this beautiful views. In this year we decided to formalise our relationship but we don't wont to do it in typical way. That's why we would like to finalised it at Nordkapp.
Due to fact that we not Norwegian please advice what are the restrictions and costs for foreigners which we have to complite before marriage. We are interested only in civil marriage.
We were thinking about May 2013 (begining: 1-8)
Appreciate all advices, tips and suggestion from your side.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 3 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 4 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 First Time Solo Travel info
- 7 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 8 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 9 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 10 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 11 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 14 Europe in late January
- 15 Northern lights in December
- 16 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 17 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Puglia or La Langhe
- 20 First time in France
- 21 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 22 Munich
- 23 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 24 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 25 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please