I will be taking the Gatwick Express into London. ( I am staying at the Le Meridien at Gatwick for one night before going to Rome) I want to visit Harrods and Westminster Abby. How do I get to these areas? Which is closer to the station?
I have been to London before and have found the tube very easy to use. What connections should I use?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 2 Self drive tour companies
- 3 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 4 Germany family road trip help!
- 5 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 6 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 7 Lyon
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Barcelona
- 10 France, UK and Ireland
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 French theater in Paris
- 13 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 14 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 15 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip