I will be taking the Gatwick Express into London. ( I am staying at the Le Meridien at Gatwick for one night before going to Rome) I want to visit Harrods and Westminster Abby. How do I get to these areas? Which is closer to the station?
I have been to London before and have found the tube very easy to use. What connections should I use?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 3 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 4 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 5 Fresh juice intoxication at Sunny Beach
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 8 Prague hotels
- 9 First time in France
- 10 Portugal itinerary help
- 11 Munich
- 12 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 13 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 16 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 17 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 18 Puglia or La Langhe
- 19 What to expect over Christmas
- 20 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 21 English Countryside
- 22 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 23 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 Italy/Greece with kids