I will be taking the Gatwick Express into London. ( I am staying at the Le Meridien at Gatwick for one night before going to Rome) I want to visit Harrods and Westminster Abby. How do I get to these areas? Which is closer to the station?
I have been to London before and have found the tube very easy to use. What connections should I use?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 Christmas Week in London
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 8 London Itinerary and Questions
- 9 Ali
- 10 RFID Protection
- 11 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Paris to Ramstein
- 13 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 14 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 15 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 16 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 17 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 18 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 19 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 20 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 21 Rail pass question
- 22 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 23 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 24 italy itinerary
- 25 3 days with a Swindon base