I will be taking the Gatwick Express into London. ( I am staying at the Le Meridien at Gatwick for one night before going to Rome) I want to visit Harrods and Westminster Abby. How do I get to these areas? Which is closer to the station?
I have been to London before and have found the tube very easy to use. What connections should I use?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 2 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 3 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 4 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 7 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 8 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 9 Barcelona on budget
- 10 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 11 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 12 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 13 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 14 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 15 Prague & Croatia
- 16 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 17 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 18 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 19 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 22 Florence airport costumes
- 23 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 24 A few last minute questions
- 25 Edinburgh Nightlife