Here's what we think will work: Venice to Ljubljana, spend the night, enjoy the city, look around. Leave on the afternoon flight supposedly from L. to Split on Air Adria. Problem? Their website is VERY confusing. Do they really fly on Wednesday??? Also, what is Air Adria? Is it a real carrier with new planes, like Croatia Air or what? Any suggestions or comments? How else would you get from Ljubljana to Split?
How to get from Venice to Ljubljana to Split?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 4 Arc de Triumph Question
- 5 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 6 Greek ferries
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 10 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 11 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 12 Prague flea markets
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper