Here's what we think will work: Venice to Ljubljana, spend the night, enjoy the city, look around. Leave on the afternoon flight supposedly from L. to Split on Air Adria. Problem? Their website is VERY confusing. Do they really fly on Wednesday??? Also, what is Air Adria? Is it a real carrier with new planes, like Croatia Air or what? Any suggestions or comments? How else would you get from Ljubljana to Split?
How to get from Venice to Ljubljana to Split?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 3 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 4 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 6 We Need a Pact
- 7 Where to go from Brussels?
- 8 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 9 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Prague flea markets
- 12 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 I need a haircut
- 15 Tipping in Greece
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets