Here's what we think will work: Venice to Ljubljana, spend the night, enjoy the city, look around. Leave on the afternoon flight supposedly from L. to Split on Air Adria. Problem? Their website is VERY confusing. Do they really fly on Wednesday??? Also, what is Air Adria? Is it a real carrier with new planes, like Croatia Air or what? Any suggestions or comments? How else would you get from Ljubljana to Split?
How to get from Venice to Ljubljana to Split?
- 1 chip and pin credit cards
- 2 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 3 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 4 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 5 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 6 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 7 Italian train question
- 8 Do and don't, eating in France
- 9 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 10 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 11 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 12 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 13 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 14 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 15 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 16 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 17 Paris Ticket t+
- 18 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 19 Paris museums free admission
- 20 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 21 Am I too fat too travel?
- 22 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 23 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 24 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 25 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please