Here's what we think will work: Venice to Ljubljana, spend the night, enjoy the city, look around. Leave on the afternoon flight supposedly from L. to Split on Air Adria. Problem? Their website is VERY confusing. Do they really fly on Wednesday??? Also, what is Air Adria? Is it a real carrier with new planes, like Croatia Air or what? Any suggestions or comments? How else would you get from Ljubljana to Split?
How to get from Venice to Ljubljana to Split?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 American Express
- 4 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 19 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 20 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 21 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 driving in france with kids
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.