I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
how to get from Tarnow, Poland to Lviv, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 2 Honeymoon 2015
- 3 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 4 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 5 CDG to Lannion
- 6 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 7 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 8 walking guide in Paris
- 9 Blog updates from Europe.
- 10 Looking for add on city
- 11 Trip to Pyrenees
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 14 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 15 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 16 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 19 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 24 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 25 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience