I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
how to get from Tarnow, Poland to Lviv, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 2 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 3 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 4 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 5 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 6 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 7 Berlin: evening dining
- 8 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 9 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 10 Immigration Procedures
- 11 In Paris on my own
- 12 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 13 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 14 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 17 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 20 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 21 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 24 Hotel in Paris
- 25 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?