I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
how to get from Tarnow, Poland to Lviv, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 6 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 9 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 10 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 11 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 12 Food tours in Rome?
- 13 Rome Food Tour
- 14 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 15 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 18 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 24 Kimhe--flamenco
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice