I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
how to get from Tarnow, Poland to Lviv, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 2 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 3 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 4 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 5 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 8 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 9 Luggage sizing
- 10 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 11 Moving to Belfast
- 12 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 13 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 14 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 15 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 22 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 25 handel's messiah, new year's, paris