I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 2 Lake Garda- Italy
- 3 European Championship
- 4 Plan Italy trip
- 5 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 6 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Six ways Brexit could hit Americans, item from the BBC
- 10 Paris gtg in October?
- 11 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 12 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 13 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 14 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 15 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 16 Trains France/Switzerland
- 17 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 18 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 19 Bursa/Iznik
- 20 Belgian airports
- 21 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 22 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 23 Is Venice overrated?
- 24 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 25 Getting From Milan to Arezzo