I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
how to get from Tarnow, Poland to Lviv, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 2 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 5 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 8 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 9 La Sagrada Familia
- 10 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Where to stay in London
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 16 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 17 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 18 Expat area's in France
- 19 Aaah...Umbria!
- 20 Sorrento Advice Please
- 21 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 22 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 23 Do I need train tix in advance
- 24 Cyprus photo gallery
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe