I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
how to get from Tarnow, Poland to Lviv, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 2 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 3 Wines charted by flavor
- 4 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 5 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 6 at what point should one get health insurance
- 7 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 8 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 9 4 Months in Europe
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 12 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 13 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 14 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 15 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 16 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 17 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 18 Milan at the end of September
- 19 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 20 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 21 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 Tipping in the UK
- 25 floods in Andalucia