I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 3 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 4 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 5 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 6 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 7 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 8 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 9 ICELAND DAY 1
- 10 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 11 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 12 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 13 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 14 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 15 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 16 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 17 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 18 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 19 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 20 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 21 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 22 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 23 Italo Trains - good news
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July