I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
how to get from Tarnow, Poland to Lviv, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 2 Europe in winter
- 3 Airbnb scam
- 4 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 5 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 6 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 7 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 8 Two Days in Prague
- 9 Alterations to night trains routes
- 10 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 11 Air France strike
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 17 What to see and do in London for a week?
- 18 Giverny in early October?
- 19 Norway Advice
- 20 Renfe site
- 21 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Italy tours
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche