I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days trip to Europe
- 2 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 3 Ravenna Mosaics
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 6 Amsterdam, Germany
- 7 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 8 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 9 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 10 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 11 European Travel in March
- 12 Scotland Highlands Help
- 13 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 14 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 15 Our time in Rome
- 16 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 17 Berlin, germany
- 18 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 19 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 20 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 21 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 22 Greece Itinerary
- 23 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 24 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 25 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?