I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 2 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 5 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 6 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 7 Ali
- 8 Drinks in Spain
- 9 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 10 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 11 Gelato course in Rome?
- 12 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 13 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 14 Too much for one day?
- 15 Travel WiFi - France
- 16 Norfolk base
- 17 Lipari to Capri??
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 Iceland Trip report
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 12 days europe
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Spain Itinerary Help
- 24 RFID Protection
- 25 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)