I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
how to get from Tarnow, Poland to Lviv, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 2 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 3 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 4 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 5 apartment
- 6 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 7 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 8 travel insurance
- 9 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 10 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 11 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 12 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 13 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 14 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 15 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 16 London and nearby suggestions
- 17 Brighton-bath Uk
- 18 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 19 Southeast Sicily for 10 days
- 20 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 21 Madrid
- 22 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 23 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 24 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 25 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1