I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 2 Barcelona Itinerary
- 3 Texans Take a Tour
- 4 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 5 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 6 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 7 Lisbon
- 8 Count Dracula invites you to Transylvania!
- 9 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 10 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 11 One night in Amsterdam?
- 12 barcelona
- 13 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 14 A plethora of islands
- 15 Referendum in Greece
- 16 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 17 10 days in spain
- 18 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 19 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 20 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 21 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 22 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 23 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 24 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 25 Switzeraland Iternary