I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
how to get from Tarnow, Poland to Lviv, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 2 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 3 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 4 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 5 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 6 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 7 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 8 British English
- 9 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 10 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 11 Spain for 7 days
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 14 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 15 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 16 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 17 Passport Delays
- 18 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 19 Brugge photo on Bing
- 20 A town in France for a month
- 21 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 22 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 23 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 24 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace