I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
how to get from Tarnow, Poland to Lviv, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iwango went…to Nice
- 2 Normandy and Loire
- 3 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 6 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 7 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 8 Northern Europe in April-May
- 9 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 10 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 12 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 13 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 14 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 15 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 16 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 caroline_venezia
- 19 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 23 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 First time to Switzerland