I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
how to get from Tarnow, Poland to Lviv, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 2 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 3 Where to stay in London
- 4 Spain. malaga to granada
- 5 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 6 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 7 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 8 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 9 scotland trave;
- 10 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 11 Trip to Italy
- 12 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 13 London Food Tour
- 14 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 15 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 16 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 17 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Freising or Erding?
- 20 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 21 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 22 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 23 Schladming, Austria
- 24 Family trip to France with kids
- 25 Positano to Amalfi in April