I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Perugia
- 6 Ronda Wine/biking
- 7 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 8 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 9 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 12 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 13 Areas in Milan
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 19 CDG much improved
- 20 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 21 St Denis Cathedral
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 24 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 25 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?