I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Airport
- 2 Provence Planning Help
- 3 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 4 Toulouse Metro & Train Station
- 5 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 6 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 9 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 10 Baggage Storage Zurich
- 11 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 12 Norway in the nutshell
- 13 When you are worry about the graduate, you can come to here and buy one
- 14 A opportunity to get a diploma if you like
- 15 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 16 Lufthansa's New Europe Fares
- 17 Puglia and Matera
- 18 Southern Puglia Italy
- 19 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 20 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 21 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 22 Paris food tours?
- 23 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 24 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 25 If we have to eat dinner in sultanhamet