I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 2 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 3 Another Visit to London
- 4 how to spend 9 nights in Provence (France)
- 5 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 6 Provence home base, cars, trains, hotel, etc
- 7 A day in Killarney
- 8 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 9 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 10 International driving permit required in France?
- 11 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 12 Rental car in Italy
- 13 15 nights in Italy
- 14 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 15 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 16 Arrival Day in Athens
- 17 Madrid to Dordogne
- 18 London Weekly Apartment
- 19 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 20 Overnight Layover -London
- 21 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 22 First trip to Europe-Final itinerary
- 23 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 24 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 25 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?