I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
how to get from Tarnow, Poland to Lviv, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 2 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 3 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 4 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 5 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 6 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 7 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 8 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 9 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 10 Things to do in/around Milan
- 11 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 12 Day Trips from Paris
- 13 Ireland's west coast
- 14 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 15 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 16 South of Switzerland
- 17 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 18 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 19 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 20 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Rocamaxour