I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 2 Piazza Navona
- 3 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 4 Berlin to Barcelona
- 5 Venice at Christmas
- 6 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 7 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 8 Rhine River
- 9 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 10 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 11 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 12 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 13 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 14 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 15 Macedonia, Greece
- 16 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 17 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 18 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 19 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 20 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 21 Breakfast: London
- 22 Europe Itinerary
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 The highlands
- 25 Loch Ewe in NW Scotland...anyone been?