I will be in Poland with my wife for a couple of weeks in July and I'm trying to find a place to visit for a couple of days. I've heard that Lviv is a beautiful city and great for sightseeing and walking around and soaking up the culture. However, I'm having a hard time to find out how to get to Lviv, Ukraine from Tarnow, Poland.
Any help will be appreciated!
how to get from Tarnow, Poland to Lviv, Ukraine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 2 Renting an apt.
- 3 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 4 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 5 WiFi on trains
- 6 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 7 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 8 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 9 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 10 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 11 ¡QUE VIVA VALENCIA! Wandering and Eating amidst the Orange Blossoms
- 12 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 13 Great restaurants in Italy
- 14 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 15 Help me with this trip
- 16 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 17 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 18 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 19 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 22 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 23 Amsterday > Bruges
- 24 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 25 Germany for 3 weeks