It seems that the bus from Pula to Ljubljana only operates at 5:30 in the morning. What other public transportation options are available?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 6 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 7 cell phone companys
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 10 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 11 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 12 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 13 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 16 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 17 Affordable French language course in France?
- 18 Budapest on a budget
- 19 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 20 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 21 Italy in October
- 22 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 23 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 24 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 25 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall