While in Italy we will be staying in Nocelle for a few days. We will be taking the train from Florence to Salerno and then a ferry from Salerno to Positano. What I am unsure of is how best to get from Positano to Nocelle where our hotel is (The Villa Degli Dei).
I know there are buses that go to and from but I am wondering if anyone can provide me with a website or a time table of the bus schedule.
Thanks in advanced.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 5 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 Driving through Paris
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Road trip with our dog
- 11 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 12 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 13 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 16 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 20 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 21 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 22 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 23 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia