While in Italy we will be staying in Nocelle for a few days. We will be taking the train from Florence to Salerno and then a ferry from Salerno to Positano. What I am unsure of is how best to get from Positano to Nocelle where our hotel is (The Villa Degli Dei).
I know there are buses that go to and from but I am wondering if anyone can provide me with a website or a time table of the bus schedule.
Thanks in advanced.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 2 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 3 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 6 Short Trip in July
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Greek Islands (small)
- 11 Campervan in Croatia
- 12 K-Day
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 16 UK Visa Help
- 17 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 22 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Cell Phone Question