3 women traveling:
Venice to Florence (2 nts)
Florence to Pisa (3 nts)
Pisa to Lucca 1/2 day in Pisa, 1 nt in Lucca
Lucca to Rome (3 nts)
Now, how do we get from A to B to C to D....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 2 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 5 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 6 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 7 4 days each in London and Paris
- 8 Switzerland in September
- 9 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 10 A few more questions about Brittany
- 11 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 12 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 13 Positano or Sorrento?
- 14 Paris in November
- 15 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 18 London Theater
- 19 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 20 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 21 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 24 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 25 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi