3 women traveling:
Venice to Florence (2 nts)
Florence to Pisa (3 nts)
Pisa to Lucca 1/2 day in Pisa, 1 nt in Lucca
Lucca to Rome (3 nts)
Now, how do we get from A to B to C to D....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 2 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 3 Questions about Italy again
- 4 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 5 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 6 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 7 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 10 Car rental in Caen?
- 11 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 12 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 13 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 14 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 15 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 17 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 18 Bavaria in August
- 19 Switzerland in 8 days
- 20 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 21 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 23 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 24 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 25 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?