I will be staying right by Milan Central Station and am traveling on my own. Looking for info, as detailed as possible, on how do get from Milan to Riomaggiore. Even need to know if I should be buying all or just some of the train tickets prior to leaving (Sept 6).
How to get from Milan to Riomaggiore (Cinque Terre)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 5 London visit
- 6 Traveling in France by train
- 7 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 8 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 9 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 10 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 11 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Unique Venice Activity
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 16 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 19 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 20 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 23 My itinerary for Greece
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!