I will be staying right by Milan Central Station and am traveling on my own. Looking for info, as detailed as possible, on how do get from Milan to Riomaggiore. Even need to know if I should be buying all or just some of the train tickets prior to leaving (Sept 6).
How to get from Milan to Riomaggiore (Cinque Terre)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 2 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 3 Rolling bags in Venice
- 4 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 5 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 6 Big and little towns of Europe
- 7 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 8 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 9 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 10 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 11 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 12 Best london location to stay?
- 13 Where to go in France mid July?
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 Tell me about Manchester
- 16 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 17 France to Italy advice needed please
- 18 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 19 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 20 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 21 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 22 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 25 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland