We are planning a cycling trip starting from Narbonne this summer. We will arrive at the Marseille airport approx. 1900 in the evening, and would like to get to Narbonne the fastest way possible (and preferrably the same evening) by public transportation. But we are having a hard time figuring out the different connections, and how to get there without to much hassle and time spent. Anyone who has more experience and information than us, and can give us any good tips?
Would be highly appreciated!
How to get from Marseille Airport to Narbonne?
- 1 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 2 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 3 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 4 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 5 just want to know
- 6 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 7 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 12 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 13 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 16 Day trip to Capri
- 17 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 18 London at Xmas
- 19 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 22 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy