My niece is in London on academic studies. She would like to know if there is a way to get from London (Notting Hill area) to Chateau de Pierrefonds (north east of Paris) via public transport. Anyone have any ideas?
How to get from London to Chateau de Pierrefonds on public transportation?
- 1 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 2 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Where to Stay in Paris with Family
- 5 Help with itenerary
- 6 Visiting Spain LAte May-8 nights/7 Days...looking for itinerary suggestions
- 7 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 8 France with Kids
- 9 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 10 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 11 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 14 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 15 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 16 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 17 Tour for Alhambra
- 18 London on a sunny day
- 19 portugal
- 20 HELP stuck in Italy
- 21 I Need To Vent!
- 22 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 23 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 24 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 25 Rhine River Intinerary