Have seen some information about an " ...... Express to Liverpool St. Station (with a stop at Tottenham Hale) runs every 15 minutes, 45 minute trip costs 18:80 one way."
Can somebody tell me whether it is a train, a bus ? or what ? because I have searched and searched and cannot figure it out. Have also seen info about the tube, yet this ....Express.... seems to be the fastest and considering that we are middle aged, the easiest to avoid steps.
We are going from Liverpool Street station to Amsterdam with the rail/sail package.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places to visit from Zurich
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 casusyazılım
- 4 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 5 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 6 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 9 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 10 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 11 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 12 Porto in January
- 13 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 14 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 15 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 16 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 17 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 18 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 19 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 20 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 21 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 22 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 23 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 24 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 25 Scotland itinerary advice