Have seen some information about an " ...... Express to Liverpool St. Station (with a stop at Tottenham Hale) runs every 15 minutes, 45 minute trip costs 18:80 one way."
Can somebody tell me whether it is a train, a bus ? or what ? because I have searched and searched and cannot figure it out. Have also seen info about the tube, yet this ....Express.... seems to be the fastest and considering that we are middle aged, the easiest to avoid steps.
We are going from Liverpool Street station to Amsterdam with the rail/sail package.
How to get from Heathrow to Liverpool Street Station
- 1 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 2 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 3 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 4 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 7 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 8 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 11 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 12 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 13 Stop over in France
- 14 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 15 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 16 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 17 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 18 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 19 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 20 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 21 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 22 Northern Italy
- 23 Home base in Provence in July
- 24 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 25 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out