Have seen some information about an " ...... Express to Liverpool St. Station (with a stop at Tottenham Hale) runs every 15 minutes, 45 minute trip costs 18:80 one way."
Can somebody tell me whether it is a train, a bus ? or what ? because I have searched and searched and cannot figure it out. Have also seen info about the tube, yet this ....Express.... seems to be the fastest and considering that we are middle aged, the easiest to avoid steps.
We are going from Liverpool Street station to Amsterdam with the rail/sail package.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens Help
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 11 Uber vs. TfL
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 16 Alitala
- 17 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 celticmoon, a quick question
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 What fresh hell is this?
- 22 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 23 Which Train Station in Venice
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Greek Village