Have seen some information about an " ...... Express to Liverpool St. Station (with a stop at Tottenham Hale) runs every 15 minutes, 45 minute trip costs 18:80 one way."
Can somebody tell me whether it is a train, a bus ? or what ? because I have searched and searched and cannot figure it out. Have also seen info about the tube, yet this ....Express.... seems to be the fastest and considering that we are middle aged, the easiest to avoid steps.
We are going from Liverpool Street station to Amsterdam with the rail/sail package.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 2 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 3 First trip - destination advice!
- 4 How big backpack do I need?
- 5 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 6 Munich Under Attack...
- 7 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 8 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 Stonehenge and Bath
- 12 Path of the Gods Question
- 13 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 14 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 15 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 16 Should I speculate?
- 17 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Prague on a budget...
- 20 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 21 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 22 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 23 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 24 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 25 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?