Have seen some information about an " ...... Express to Liverpool St. Station (with a stop at Tottenham Hale) runs every 15 minutes, 45 minute trip costs 18:80 one way."
Can somebody tell me whether it is a train, a bus ? or what ? because I have searched and searched and cannot figure it out. Have also seen info about the tube, yet this ....Express.... seems to be the fastest and considering that we are middle aged, the easiest to avoid steps.
We are going from Liverpool Street station to Amsterdam with the rail/sail package.
How to get from Heathrow to Liverpool Street Station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 2 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 5 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 6 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 7 Hamam in Istanbul
- 8 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 9 week in calabria
- 10 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 14 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 15 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 16 Help for San Sebastian
- 17 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 18 Aaah...Umbria!
- 19 bed and breakfasts
- 20 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 21 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 22 Input on VRBO apartment in the Gracia area
- 23 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 24 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 25 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help