Have seen some information about an " ...... Express to Liverpool St. Station (with a stop at Tottenham Hale) runs every 15 minutes, 45 minute trip costs 18:80 one way."
Can somebody tell me whether it is a train, a bus ? or what ? because I have searched and searched and cannot figure it out. Have also seen info about the tube, yet this ....Express.... seems to be the fastest and considering that we are middle aged, the easiest to avoid steps.
We are going from Liverpool Street station to Amsterdam with the rail/sail package.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The specific levels of existence
- 2 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 3 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 4 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 5 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 2 weeks Europe trip
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 13 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 16 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 19 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 20 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 21 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles