Have seen some information about an " ...... Express to Liverpool St. Station (with a stop at Tottenham Hale) runs every 15 minutes, 45 minute trip costs 18:80 one way."
Can somebody tell me whether it is a train, a bus ? or what ? because I have searched and searched and cannot figure it out. Have also seen info about the tube, yet this ....Express.... seems to be the fastest and considering that we are middle aged, the easiest to avoid steps.
We are going from Liverpool Street station to Amsterdam with the rail/sail package.
How to get from Heathrow to Liverpool Street Station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 Rome Food Tour
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 First Time to UK since 2001
- 6 Help with England/Wales tour
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 12 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 16 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 19 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 20 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 21 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 24 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 25 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?