Have seen some information about an " ...... Express to Liverpool St. Station (with a stop at Tottenham Hale) runs every 15 minutes, 45 minute trip costs 18:80 one way."
Can somebody tell me whether it is a train, a bus ? or what ? because I have searched and searched and cannot figure it out. Have also seen info about the tube, yet this ....Express.... seems to be the fastest and considering that we are middle aged, the easiest to avoid steps.
We are going from Liverpool Street station to Amsterdam with the rail/sail package.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 2 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 3 my current itinerary for future trip
- 4 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 5 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 6 Where to buy Saffron?
- 7 Tuscany literature
- 8 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 9 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 10 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 11 15 nights in Italy
- 12 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 13 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 14 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 15 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 16 Dordogne Trip Report
- 17 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 18 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 19 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 20 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 21 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 22 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 23 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 24 Dublin to Dingle?
- 25 The Best hotel in Caen please !