Have seen some information about an " ...... Express to Liverpool St. Station (with a stop at Tottenham Hale) runs every 15 minutes, 45 minute trip costs 18:80 one way."
Can somebody tell me whether it is a train, a bus ? or what ? because I have searched and searched and cannot figure it out. Have also seen info about the tube, yet this ....Express.... seems to be the fastest and considering that we are middle aged, the easiest to avoid steps.
We are going from Liverpool Street station to Amsterdam with the rail/sail package.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 2 Bilbao airport-reliable car hire comapany?
- 3 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 4 Age limitation for car rental
- 5 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 6 holiday problem in Budapest
- 7 German Train travel
- 8 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 9 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 10 When and how to book for a trip?
- 11 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 12 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 13 ROME!!!
- 14 Provence to Nice driving
- 15 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 16 please revew provence agenda
- 17 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 18 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 19 Lake Como - basta!
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 Norway in November
- 22 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 23 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 24 Swiss German
- 25 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?