Have seen some information about an " ...... Express to Liverpool St. Station (with a stop at Tottenham Hale) runs every 15 minutes, 45 minute trip costs 18:80 one way."
Can somebody tell me whether it is a train, a bus ? or what ? because I have searched and searched and cannot figure it out. Have also seen info about the tube, yet this ....Express.... seems to be the fastest and considering that we are middle aged, the easiest to avoid steps.
We are going from Liverpool Street station to Amsterdam with the rail/sail package.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 2 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 3 3 nights in Paris
- 4 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 5 Planning Advice!
- 6 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 7 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 8 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 9 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 10 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 11 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 Walking Scotland
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 19 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 20 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 21 Travel WiFi - France
- 22 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 23 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 24 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 25 Wine tasting in Santorini