What is the best way to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station? The queries say to take a bus and two tube lines. Is that really the best way?
If it is a nice day I guess you can take the ferry to Westminster and then the tube from there but how long should that take? Instead, can you take the DLR back but to which station and then transfer to which tube line?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 2 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 3 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 4 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 5 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 6 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 7 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 8 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 9 Car and Driver in Italy
- 10 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 11 Best location to stay in Seville
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 14 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 15 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 16 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 17 Road Trip: Munich, Germany to Northern Italy
- 18 Driving out of Heathrow
- 19 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 20 Our Next Europe Trip
- 21 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 22 too many London hotels!
- 23 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 24 Spain in February or March
- 25 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27