What is the best way to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station? The queries say to take a bus and two tube lines. Is that really the best way?
If it is a nice day I guess you can take the ferry to Westminster and then the tube from there but how long should that take? Instead, can you take the DLR back but to which station and then transfer to which tube line?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 2 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 3 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 4 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 5 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 8 Day trips by train from Milan
- 9 London dining service charge
- 10 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 11 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 12 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 13 London Paris
- 14 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 15 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 18 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 19 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 20 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 21 Advance Booking for Spain
- 22 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 23 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 24 Norwegian air
- 25 3 Wake-up calls