What is the best way to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station? The queries say to take a bus and two tube lines. Is that really the best way?
If it is a nice day I guess you can take the ferry to Westminster and then the tube from there but how long should that take? Instead, can you take the DLR back but to which station and then transfer to which tube line?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 10 Brugge hotel help
- 11 Old European currency
- 12 Denmark or Sweden?
- 13 Five night Ireland Trip
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 London Hotels
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 21 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 22 1 month in Europe
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Intercity Notte training boarding time