What is the best way to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station? The queries say to take a bus and two tube lines. Is that really the best way?
If it is a nice day I guess you can take the ferry to Westminster and then the tube from there but how long should that take? Instead, can you take the DLR back but to which station and then transfer to which tube line?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/Greece with kids
- 2 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 3 Puglia or La Langhe
- 4 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 5 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Munich
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 10 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 13 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 14 Need help in travel planning
- 15 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 16 French immersion courses in France
- 17 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 18 Vienna or Budapest?
- 19 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 20 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 21 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 10 day Greek Island trip
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?